Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Tigerluver13 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Will you be updating soon? I really hope you are because this is an amazing story. Please update soon.*bows*
noMuku chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
This story is so weird in a really funny way. I hope you'll pick it up again. :)
ShiroiBara7 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I really like your story. It's, different, than all of the other fanfictions I have read. To me, different, catches my attention immediatly. I'm sure you heard this a lot but, seriously, good job.
cherry11111 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
please make more i love it so much pealse
dark-wolf-howl chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
ohh so cute and interesting, I do sincerely hope that you will post chapters soon :D
Slytherson chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
oh is there going to be more?
christonni chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
the last part ...well that's just wrong !
QUACK3RS chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
i love your story! it's really funny adn fun to read :) please update soon!
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
This interesting!
Awesome!
Maybe the only way to break the curse is of she become seshomeru a mate?!
Update ASAP!
Kago no Tori chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
I can't even express how much I enjoy this story. I hope you get can get around to updating it, because it's essential that I know what happens!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
This is a great story. I love how you have Kagome, and Sesshoumaru. I love how her curse is slowly taking away her self. I hate the fact that this story was last updated in 2011.
GeminiK chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Should I get ready to cry? I feel like she's going to lose more memories (unless they do in fact find a way to change her back), even though I dread what might happen I'm excited for the next chapter!
ladymelancholy17 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
please continue this
om gosh chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
miseverythingist. How are you so funny? And good at writing?
The only problem, as usual, is characterisation. This is not your fault at all, because not only are there no fanfics where Kagome and Sesshoumaru are both in love and in character, but also such a fanfic does not exist.

Sad, really, but you do a good job of capturing their personalities in a really, really, bizarre, funny way.
InuDemoness1525 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
cool story and so cute! i like the attitude you've given Sesshoumaru, his sense of humor is very fitting too. i know this is an old story but you should pick it up again and finish it. please?
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »