Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Meiyo no Ko chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Author-san,
This is a really interesting concept you have going here! I like it and hope you update soon with more of the story!

Take care, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
livinquietly chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
love it please post more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I adore this story, and i'd like to know if it will ever be updated.
P.S. when kagome turns back into a human will she still have dog senses and stuff. Like the curse wpuld not entirely leave...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
well, another well crafted, abandoned story!
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Oh, oh my.

Watching it so slowly happen and then it all of a sudden just hit, full blown in the last few chapters-this one specifically, is rattling. Disturbing. Scary. Oh my.

I hope they encounter someone along the way that can fix this, before it's too late. Forget about Kaede, I'm not sure she'll even last that far. It's funny, in an ironic kind of way, that she remembers everyone in perfect clarity and who they are {demon, human, etc.} except for herself. The gradual transition of phrases that she uses to think with and talk with is amazing, and makes it all that much more realistic as well as showing the transition but hiding it. Since it's such a gradual change, it's almost unnoticeable until pointed out. {Things where she begins to uses words and phrases such as: itching to _, like fur being rubbed the wrong way, pawing at _, and etc. plus acting more like a dog in general; waiting for Sesshomaru to come back, wanting to go when Rin called to her, and the like}

Man. I'm still so shaken from this chapter that I have yet to express how great your whole story is! I love the slow progression of feelings, falling into the pack, and of course, the curse. It is convincing to see all of this happen slowly, because things like this happen at the same speed in real life. It makes it that much more realistic and relatable.

Blargh- I'm still all thrown from this chapter, lol. It is really well done but I have to say, I'm itching to see the next chapter! I hope you come out with it soon, this story is far too different, unique, well done and suspenseful to not be finished.

Sorry for the long review ;

Hope you update soon! I'll be waiting! lol
Sunny chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Please please please update soon! I love this story!
Dictator4Life chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
This is adorable and amazingly well-written.
Neko no Baka chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
I saw this updated... but I had an old email on my accout so i never saw the update. Love this fic and ;_; I hope they fix her soon.
Cressent Moon chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Please write more... and how come your stories arnt on Dokuga? you only have one there.
kmc27 chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I love this story SSSOOO much!

It was getting so good and then you stoped updating!

I hope nothing has happened to cause this!

Please update agian.
Hershel Get. Off. My. LAAAND chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This. THIS. THIS! Is pure genious, man. The humor is sooo..humorous.

1000/10! :))
SomethingIknow chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
This is so cute, and a little sad. I can't wait to read more!
asdfjkl chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
please please please do NOT tell me youve dropped this becasue it is finally getting to the serious stuff. dont get me wrong the funny stuff was good and entertaining but i srsly want to see what happens to kagome. so for the sake of all things sane in my mind UPDATE THIS STORY! or i may literally go crazy... yeap sooo thanks :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
For the love of everything holy...I beg of you...update.
Latsyrc Ravijnem chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Just read the hole story up to this point, need a new chapter, please don't leave this story to gather dust.

As for the curse its self, that is a fairly cruel fate, got a little sad around the end at the part were you have kagome with the look of knowing something is wrong but doesn't know what it is.
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »