Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
OMG this story is amazing! I have no idea how I have not read this sooner, I've had you on my fave authors list for years and just felt like re-reading Frivolous sentimentalities and then finally read this! Absolutely loved it! I hope you one day come back to this and update it :D
Othaeryn chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I really dont revoew when im this far into the archive but this, THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! PLEASE update this.
Lady Sesshomaru chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
This is... interesting...
Izzyliji chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Please please please start uploading this again! This ís absolutely hilarious! I love this !
xXShadowedfateXx chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
The ending scene of this chapter in a way is a suitable death yet in a way you don't really notice until rin mentions it and you go back and read it like wow. Thats sad.
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Loved their banter... and lol Kagome can lick him.
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Rin is cute, and poor Kagome.
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love your work. You are so creative.
mtnikolle chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
I've rarely meet a story so delightful and melancholy at the same time. I've really enjoyed the previous chapters, and I hope you pick this story back up at some point :)
Smile Black chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Oh I like it!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Uguu, this is good. . lol who knew that Sesshōmaru was actually good at comforting people?
Tigerluver13 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Will you be updating soon? I really hope you are because this is an amazing story. Please update soon.*bows*
noMuku chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
This story is so weird in a really funny way. I hope you'll pick it up again. :)
ShiroiBara7 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I really like your story. It's, different, than all of the other fanfictions I have read. To me, different, catches my attention immediatly. I'm sure you heard this a lot but, seriously, good job.
cherry11111 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
please make more i love it so much pealse
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »