Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
mischievous female chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Your stories always make me laugh! Great job!
Beboots chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Thank you very much for updating! And Happy New Year! :D

I have to say that I loved this line: "Over the next few days, Kagome decided that being a dog wasn’t as terrible as it first seemed when you had a bigger, meaner, stronger dog around to keep away the hungry villagers." :3 Awesome. Very, very true as well. I can also understand Kagome's objection to playing fetch. Now that I think about it, it is pretty disgusting, you know? D:

I love what Kagome said to Sesshoumaru regarding fetch, and affection to Rin, and how he should be more of a natural at this than her. ;) Awesome.

"At this rate she wouldn’t just have fleas, she’d have bees!" Aww... :) Though, I have a feeling that Rin wouldn't object. ;)

I like how she sympathizes with her cat now, though. ;) Also, this line: "Nobody seemed to care that she was a little too scared to find this funny." ;_; Aww...

I really like this description/image: "the taiyoukai sat in the grass, legs folded elegantly beneath him." :)

I think that it's quite in-character for Kagome to feel so guilty upon realizing that she had made Rin sad, and had been rude: "What sort of awful person must she seem like to him, insulting his species to his face?" ;_;

"“I believe that Jaken is feeling left out.” Oh! She knew it. His sense of humor was evil." YES. XD Very, very true. "Sesshoumaru turned away with a disdainful sniff, as if to say, This Sesshoumaru is the only one here of acceptable appearance." Also very in-character. XD

"Sesshoumaru’s big fluffy shoulder-wrap didn’t count no matter how huggable it looked, on account of the prickly demon attached to it." I love that description. Seriously. XD

In any case, I'm really happy that you're continuing this fic! Please update again soon. :) Happy New Year! :D
helenluvsboo chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Very nice; I'm loving how this story develops :)
Aoi Emi chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love this story! xD It may just have 2 chapters so far but it's BY FAR my favorite (and trust me, I've read a lot of fanfics :P).

Please, update soon!

-Aoi
MadeNew chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Aww, that's sweet. And I LOVE how Sesshomaru got Jaken back like that - it was perfect!
laughcuzitsfun chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
hahhahahha! i so love this! please write quickly!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Great. Can't wait until the next update! XD
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
haha, totally epic!

But poor Kagome! Will she ever get a bath!

Update soon!
luna chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
its awsome! I love kagome as a dog!he he he.
Alternative Angel chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
~raises eyebrow~ Of course, Sesshoumaru would have an evil sense of humour.
Coyote-san chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Aw. X3 I wanna give Kagome a hug. I think it would rock to be a doggy! XD Of course, that's only because I would have an excuse to chase my cat around.
dogobssessed chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
OMG ADORABLE
SusanneTJ chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I just discovered Canis Familiaris and dearly hope that you will continue that story. But in the meantime, this promises to be very good entertainment :o)
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This was good! Kagome is funny and annoying at the same time in this chapter. She can complain a lot. But when was the last time that she had a bath? She's been with them for a week now. I liked this chapter! Please update again soon!
hikari hime 73 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Aw, this story is so cute. It's a sort of reverse for all the Sess!dog fics out there XD

Really... after all this, she's going to regret returning to her human form... perhaps... not. lol

I look forward to your next chapter :)

Take care