Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
as a miko dog does she still have her powers? b/c if so that would rock, I'd love to see a pissy Kags in dog form with miko powers.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
aw! lol. too cute! this had me cracking up an 'aww'ing the entire time! As soon as you can, update please! :D
LC Rose chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Another splendid chapter, Miss Tally. And quite the holiday treat, too! I'm glad Kagome is looking up. I mean, Sesshoumaru is talking to her! How many people get that privilege?
kashiangel07 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
lol, great chapter. update soon.
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i like it and i hope that u will update soon!
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i like it and i hope that u will update soon!
sango1157 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Haha I love it!
LostDonut chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
lol XD

Very funny D

Love the way you write XD

Update soon!
LawfullyDecietfulElly chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ROFLMAO! This story is hilarious! "Hey...you wouldn't really eat another dog, would you?" Please update soon! :3

-LDE
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was really funny, please continue!
Aunty Anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Excellent work! This chapter was very amusing and yet in character. Your plots are all different and that’s why you’re so unique. I always enjoy reading new stories and updates from you.
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
omg, this story is hilarious please update soon
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*snicker* Kagome got turned into a dog and is also being called a bitch? Hilarious enough even without a plot.
xo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was hilarious! OMG I loved it!
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahahaha! This is funny! But Kagome used to be human. I doubt that he wants anything human related to go down his mouth. Sesshoumaru has such a mean sense of humor. But karma should eventually bite him in the ass, and I'll be happy when it does. Please update soon!
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »