Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
SusanneTJ chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I just discovered Canis Familiaris and dearly hope that you will continue that story. But in the meantime, this promises to be very good entertainment :o)
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This was good! Kagome is funny and annoying at the same time in this chapter. She can complain a lot. But when was the last time that she had a bath? She's been with them for a week now. I liked this chapter! Please update again soon!
hikari hime 73 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Aw, this story is so cute. It's a sort of reverse for all the Sess!dog fics out there XD

Really... after all this, she's going to regret returning to her human form... perhaps... not. lol

I look forward to your next chapter :)

Take care

Dewa mata
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Hehe great chapter! Sesshoumaru was perfectly written, you could make his character both humorous and believable. Great!:-)
Kitsune Diva chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I like the story, it's really funny and cute.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter, hehe can't wait till the next update~!
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful, simply must have more!
Sorueinjeru chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Funny and creative! Looking forward for more!
TamaRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMG!This story is so funny and cute.I just love it.I hope you continue and I can't wait to see if she goes back to Inuyasha or stays with Sesshomaru!
update chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
im loving it so much, its so freaking awesome!

great job and keep up the good work.

please update very soon!
Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
This story is not only funny, but very well written. And I can sense a very, very interesting plot ahead! I cannot wait to read more. Update as soon as you can, I'll be looking forward to it! _
Aunty Anna chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Ahh too cute for words. Flowers for everyone. ~
FaerysWing chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
It's kinda sad when the bulbous eyed toad can say he looks better than Kagome and she can't defend herself.
iloveprettysilverhair chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Yay! I was so HAPPY to see another chapter already XD Yay for the holidays and your wonderful GENEROUS nature (totally kissing up) so...

when do we get another chapter? *love* you _
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
as a miko dog does she still have her powers? b/c if so that would rock, I'd love to see a pissy Kags in dog form with miko powers.
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »