Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Aoi Emi chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love this story! xD It may just have 2 chapters so far but it's BY FAR my favorite (and trust me, I've read a lot of fanfics :P).

Please, update soon!

-Aoi
MadeNew chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Aww, that's sweet. And I LOVE how Sesshomaru got Jaken back like that - it was perfect!
laughcuzitsfun chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
hahhahahha! i so love this! please write quickly!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Great. Can't wait until the next update! XD
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
haha, totally epic!

But poor Kagome! Will she ever get a bath!

Update soon!
luna chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
its awsome! I love kagome as a dog!he he he.
Alternative Angel chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
~raises eyebrow~ Of course, Sesshoumaru would have an evil sense of humour.
Coyote-san chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Aw. X3 I wanna give Kagome a hug. I think it would rock to be a doggy! XD Of course, that's only because I would have an excuse to chase my cat around.
dogobssessed chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
OMG ADORABLE
SusanneTJ chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I just discovered Canis Familiaris and dearly hope that you will continue that story. But in the meantime, this promises to be very good entertainment :o)
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This was good! Kagome is funny and annoying at the same time in this chapter. She can complain a lot. But when was the last time that she had a bath? She's been with them for a week now. I liked this chapter! Please update again soon!
hikari hime 73 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Aw, this story is so cute. It's a sort of reverse for all the Sess!dog fics out there XD

Really... after all this, she's going to regret returning to her human form... perhaps... not. lol

I look forward to your next chapter :)

Take care

Dewa mata
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Hehe great chapter! Sesshoumaru was perfectly written, you could make his character both humorous and believable. Great!:-)
Kitsune Diva chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I like the story, it's really funny and cute.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter, hehe can't wait till the next update~!
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »