Reviews for Lessons Learned
Scattycow chapter 5 . 3/28
So, she was prepared to leave her baby, you know, the one she hardly ever sees between college, work and tutoring, in daycare while she swans off to thanksgiving at an acquaintances house for a couple of days? Yeah, Mother of the year.
You don't have kids, do you? Lol!
Scattycow chapter 2 . 3/28
How did she get suitcases, baby buggy, all the paraphanalia a student and baby needs, anywhere on her own, all while carrying a baby ?
My mind boggles.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 3/28
What's the kids middle name? Cadabra? Lol.
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE!
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update.
Thank you for your time.I love your story I also loved the way you portrayed Bella and Edward especially the Cullen was such an awesome you.
Jesus Saves chapter 31 . 2/1
Awe I'm glad they approve of her or Carlisle .She proved them .
Jesus Saves chapter 41 . 2/1
This has been a good story I love it but it has been almost a decade since an update.
Yin - Yang M chapter 41 . 11/18/2015
Love the story. I hope yo
READING LOVER 16 chapter 41 . 10/12/2015
Please update I wannar read more of bellas life as she is now engaged
Motherof8 chapter 41 . 1/21/2015
Good story. I enjoyed it. Please continue it.
Motherof8 chapter 39 . 1/21/2015
Glad she said yes.
Motherof8 chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
Aww. Poor edward.
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 1/21/2015
Glad they are so kind to her.
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
That was a lovely birthday.
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 1/21/2015
Love how loving edward is to her.
Motherof8 chapter 31 . 1/21/2015
Glad they approve of het