Reviews for Can't Take This Back
BPScott chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Can I cry now or later?

LIYA! That was so sad, but I'm happy there's a sequal, I'm gonna read as soon as I'm done with this.

Oh my God...I ccan't begin to tell you how unbearably sad but beautiful that was.

Gosh..I'm speechless
ShanaLCrowley chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
hey,,I know its a little late for this but...

this chap was great!

so sad...yet so sweet...i reminds me of my boyfriend and me when we just started our relationship!

hehehe

so please..continue..instead of a one-shot, make it a story...

ill review each chap-i promise

:D
unknowned chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
First of all, great fic. Although it was really sad. and I feel bad for Mimi. I think u should make a chapter story, Whatever you do, thanks for the great Mimato!
cancercute chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
omg! i love it. it's sad & sweet. and a very wonderful fic! great job!
AceChikadee chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
u should definitly make this a chapter story its too sad to leave it as a one-shot i feel the pain on this one u did great and i repeat definitly a chapter story .
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
that was sad i don't even know if u should continue it or not its up to u
andrea chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw soo sad -cries- Stupid Matt -cries-

happy holidays! bye bye
EmotionalxWreck chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Li! That was soo SAD (thanks for the shout out btw, i love you), honestly though I was literally on the brinkk of tears when I read this, my mom asked my why I looked like I was about to cry and I just started to bawl (mumbling incoherant words about Matt and Mimi)!

You are such a great writer, that had so much emotion in I could literally feel what they were feeling! Awe you're the best.

Also, I agree with everyone else (cause I'm such a follower, haha nah I'm jk) that you should leave this as a one-shot and then make a sequal because I really like the end! Besides it goes well with the summary.

This has become a rather long review and I have a feeling that FF is going to cut me off. Lol
RK13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I think you should leave it as a one-shot and then make a sequal. This was so sad and real you protrayed their emotions well. This is an amazing story.
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
See this right here is why you are one of my favorite authors!

This was great!

I felt angry at Matt, but sympathetic to him as well.
MimixIshidax chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This turned out even better then I expected it too! You know whether or not i want this to be a one-shot or chapter storyy but I'll tell you anyway.

I think you should leave this as a one-shot and make a sequal! That's my thoughts because you ended it on a such a deifinitive note it would ruin it to have chapters. I gotta say. Hahaa but its your call chickyy obv. and anything you write will be brilliant!

You're the best and need to write some more Mimatos because I forgot how great you write. You had me crying love, literally crying.

Okay, so that's that, I love you and I think you're amazing you better write some more and I wanna get started on our three way project (*wink*wink*) it's gonna be brutally hard but i can NOT wait!

-Christina
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was... well, pretty mind blowing. Everything was perfect... You portrayed the emotions perfectly. And it was so sad, I actually had to take a break half way through.

As to whether or not you should continue it... I'd like to know what happens. That said, it works brilliantly as a one shot. Maybe you could write another separate piece about what happens after...?

Anyways, it was fantastic.