Reviews for Land of Light and Shadows
FFX2player chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
I have to ask, do you ever intend to finish this?

Because you have again delivered a wonderful story. Best of all, you have created two "villains" who are not truly villains but men who commit evil acts. Men I can see existing in real life, in all their horror. You've also created an entire thriving culture, and I would love to see the end of this.
LegolassLove chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
Hello there again!

Shortly after reading your other stories, I found this one. And promptly read everything you've written so far. In one day. Again. :)

I am seriously and dangerously in love with your writing and your wonderful writing style and plotlines and I am so amazed that you can think of these stories. I know writers hate it when people beg for an update, but I cannot resist. It has been over seven years since your last update, but is it too much to hope for?

I sincerely hope to see more of your writing soon!
Nieriel Raina chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
As much as I hate it when readers beg me for an update on a story that writer's block has sabotaged, I can't help begging. PLEASE? *shakes your muse* I know, I know. I owe you an update on Blákari too. I'm holding him hostage. ;) I think I'd actually PAY to see an update on this story. I've got at least $20 in coins saved somewhere. ;P
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 38 . 12/28/2011
It has been 6 years...buuuuut, could you still drop us an update? It would be most awesome... :3 I need to know what happened to everyone!):
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I have read several of your fics, and I have to say, this is my fav so far:D (Part of the reason being that Legolas seem to be the only one in danger of well...whump, and there seems to be little chance of mental anguish for him:3)

That all said, I have to point out something...erm, you have a recurring typo error. When you say that it is something of Legolas, it should be ( Legolas' ) and not (Legolas's)...it's a little jarring to see the additional 's' as it is...but it is pretty minor...and I'm glad that your fics do not ever make the mistake of confusing 'your' and 'you're' or 'there' and 'their'...

Your fic is really awesome! I'll stop my rambling for now and go on to read the next chapter(;
Gaowen chapter 38 . 8/13/2011
Wonderful story, truly a credit to people who actually want to write decent fanfiction. I encountered this story about six months ago, and thus I know that the chance of an update is fading rapidly, if not gone. If you do have time though, please write more! I love your writing style,it has me hanging at the edge of my seat.
Stephanie Lou chapter 38 . 8/7/2011
I know it probably wont be for a very long time but please don't ever abandon this story. I have spent all day reading it as it is one of my favourites (even if it has no ending at the present time!)

I know you're still active on the site and updating/posting stories so I continue to hope you will return to this one one day? (While I think of it, your "During a journey in the dark" is another work of art I hope you don't leave unfinished?)

Never doubt my amazement and awe at your writing skills!
WynterSkyy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love it. Gimli's my favorite of all the lotr characters so I love the dwarf and elf interaction.

He has an affliction and cannot endure your glory, Faensul

Too funny!
Enna Namo chapter 38 . 4/20/2011
If I haven't mentioned it before in a different review I tell you again: Your writing is execellent! You make situations come alive that much that during those fighting scenes I hold my breath, I could feel the sun burning on my skin while riding through the desert, I felt myself become thursty when Legolas and Gimli managed to escape and where hiding in that cave and now you find me biting my nails, which are already very short, finding that you stopped updating this story. Sigh, me is very sad! Will Aragons plan succeed? Have Imrahils men reached Gondor and Rohan and what action will those kingdoms take? Will they two send men? Will Imrahil reach them in time? And what about Gimli and Legolas?

I am desperatly hoping that you will continue this story! But in the meantime I'll read what else you have written!
Wilde Girl chapter 38 . 4/7/2011
*screams long and loud* NOOOOOO! You can't leave the story there...*sobs* Please, I honestly beg you to update...This is the most awesome story on this site..PLEASE update!
Aminamenta chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey Thundera,

Just wanted to see if you were still active around here! Always loved your LOTR fics for years. Still wish I knew more about what happens with Land of Light and Shadows. Also want to read more of your Journey in the Dark! Such good work, very kind and holding to the original cannon while expressing such individual storytelling. Like it! Hope you are still writing! :)
BEST STORY EVER chapter 38 . 11/1/2010
hey seriously, this is the best story i think i have ever read! but that was YEARS ago. im sooo sad it never got finished! please finish it :(
Evening Rain chapter 38 . 9/12/2010
Hi Thundera,

I'm not sure if you even still check your reviews for this site, but I wanted to drop you a line. I hadn't thought about this story for YEARS- I stumbled across it a long time ago during my LOTR phase, and I remember loving it. Then today while talking with a friend, I was suddenly reminded of your story.

It took me a while to find it again- I couldn't remember the title or the author, just the plot...when I finally managed to dig it up I admit I was a little disappointed to see it was still unfinished, but as I scanned some of the older chapters I remembered why I got hooked in the first place.

I do a little writing myself, so believe me when I say that I know sometimes a story just gets away from you, the inspiration or interest dies, or life just gets too busy. However, since this was such an intricate story and you obviously put an enormous amount of time into it, I guess I was wondering if you ever did finish? If you did, I'd love to read it, for old time's sake- let me know if a completed version exists somewhere out there!

- EveningRain
anon chapter 38 . 8/28/2010
Please please pleaaaase finish it :D
UPdate chapter 27 . 8/28/2010