Reviews for The Fox and the Former Hokage
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 6/8
awesome fanfic i cant believe i didnt find it sonner
WHCnelson chapter 9 . 4/26
update this please when you can
Elijah chapter 10 . 3/29
This entire story was absolutely amazing!. I want to go on some more, it kind of has me wishing that story idea could given to Kishimoto or something like that, so that it could be made into a possible movie or one of the episodes in the series. Although the way that this story seems to have an epic vibe to it makes it seem like it should be a movie. PLEASE! Do some more chapters.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/18
Why is the Naruto fandom so riddled with Harems? Do you writers think so little of woman that they would share their man with someone else? Is it a lack of ability to write something that isn't smut? Romance in and of itself is not bad, nut all these harems are ridiculous and take away from the greatness that is Naruto Fandom.
setzer231 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Amazing work cant wait for the next chapter
rexamisprime chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Rilly love this story. I know it has been over a year since you have updated but I still love it and hope you will find your inspiration agin. I think you should have all the (sorry cant spell lol) jenchuiki in the leaf meet. Naruto and bee are already good friends, naruto and yoshico (once agin cant spell today sorry) are mated and linked so thay are good, naruto and fuu have a lot in common so that shouldent be to bad, but yugito will be the hard one.:(. But good luck and I hope to see chapter 11 soon.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Well, I have to say that, although awkward, I have enjoyed reading this and hope to see an update. Later!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
May I say that this was a rather confusing chapter if not for the fact that I knew exactly what was going on. Still, I liked it... minus the overly painful Sakura interrogation scene. I don't like seeing any woman, even women like Tayuya, treated harshly.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Whoa... I never even heard about some of those characters and now I can't help yet feel as though you just made into the future husband of many more women. Oh my... Got to say that at least he has a big heart full of love.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Honestly, besides the explicitness, I am enjoying the relatively realistic relationship development. I kinda wish I could see the return from the 2 to 3 year trip to see him get married.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
You, sir, have earned a point in my book. However, when Naruto becomes Hokage, as the Hidden Villages are dictatorships, couldn't he just rid the laws against people who can't marry, such as Anko. In that case, couldn't he marry her than?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
It's amazing how you have have unique ideas that share similarities with my own!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Well, truly, this is both strange and entertaining in a peculiar fashion.