Reviews for The Fox and the Former Hokage
rexamisprime chapter 10 . 4/5
Rilly love this story. I know it has been over a year since you have updated but I still love it and hope you will find your inspiration agin. I think you should have all the (sorry cant spell lol) jenchuiki in the leaf meet. Naruto and bee are already good friends, naruto and yoshico (once agin cant spell today sorry) are mated and linked so thay are good, naruto and fuu have a lot in common so that shouldent be to bad, but yugito will be the hard one.:(. But good luck and I hope to see chapter 11 soon.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 10 . 3/31
Well, I have to say that, although awkward, I have enjoyed reading this and hope to see an update. Later!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 9 . 3/31
May I say that this was a rather confusing chapter if not for the fact that I knew exactly what was going on. Still, I liked it... minus the overly painful Sakura interrogation scene. I don't like seeing any woman, even women like Tayuya, treated harshly.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 8 . 3/31
Whoa... I never even heard about some of those characters and now I can't help yet feel as though you just made into the future husband of many more women. Oh my... Got to say that at least he has a big heart full of love.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 3/31
Honestly, besides the explicitness, I am enjoying the relatively realistic relationship development. I kinda wish I could see the return from the 2 to 3 year trip to see him get married.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 4 . 3/31
You, sir, have earned a point in my book. However, when Naruto becomes Hokage, as the Hidden Villages are dictatorships, couldn't he just rid the laws against people who can't marry, such as Anko. In that case, couldn't he marry her than?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 2 . 3/31
It's amazing how you have have unique ideas that share similarities with my own!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 3/31
Well, truly, this is both strange and entertaining in a peculiar fashion.
Prince Sky chapter 10 . 3/11
DAAAMMNNN! A massive harem fic that isn't filled with just smut. Lookin forward to more updates
Disturbedhrt chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Been great so far I hope you do continue the story
kage88 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
love this story
ssw777 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
You are now one of my favorite authors. For the compelling storyline more than the romance but it doesn't hurt either.
DragonPony022 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
This story is really interesting. I am alittle sad inseeing it hasn't been updated in a long time. I was hoping to see some of his wives grow closer to him. And him coming back after his trip and seeing how his wives got a whole district for them all to live in and the lives they set up for his return. And the Epic moment where he start to get them prego. I hope you pick this story back up .
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Shippuden sequel. Or keep it going.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Shittiest story I have ever read...
All you do is bash people, try to make us pity naruto, fuck up the sad scenes , depict sarutobi as an idiot...
Shitty time skips...
And you keep everything cannon barely changing anything despite mini tsunade being there
The most ridiculous thing is you even make sasuke jump in front of naruto to save his life eventhough you depected him as such a scumbag
Fucking shitty story.