Reviews for Dark Vengeance
Jaka Tingkir chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Wow you updated! And you astound me again with a brilliant chapter. The words exchanged were clever, both mechs proved their intellects in such heated Q&A session.

Megatron and his psychological torture were scary... and so was Soundwave. His first lines were very direct, very honest. He stripped all her defenses with just two words. Creepy.

I really love this fic! Please continue this soon! XD
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Indeed arrogance is a fatal mistake, but it’s also a valuable catalizer to spice the revenge starvation from a deeply hurt female. Add that said female is made of steel and is heavily armored… and you have a potential demon there.

I found this chapter extremely sensual. The way Shadowstar was aimed by aroused weapons and desire alike, and how she bowed before Megatron, the object of her hate and also her submission.

I have a couple of things to say about why you write the Decepticons so good… but you know better ;o) But still I have to say one thing: getting into fictional characters so deeply, attaching to what we saw of them in the cartoon, and yet creating your own personal universe without deviating a step from credibility, it’s something that very few authors manage to achieve. And here you are, successfully doing it in this story that trapped me since the first time you ever mentioned it to me.

I loved how Megatron plays his game, always with the self-confidance of having the upper hand. His double speech is dark and fascinating. Shadowstar may be alive due to her curves, and Megatron is one who wouldn’t despise them. Reading this chapter dragged me toward that famous line in “Enter the Nightbird” in which he said she was evertyhing he always wanted, his voice filled with so much lust… And lust is what I sense in your story, the way Megatron talks to her, the way he sees her as he overwhelms her with his imposing presence.

And Soundwave… oh dear… what a complex universe he can hide behind his cold façade. Getting into her mind was such an invading and yet intimate action. Soundwave was known to enjoy the pain of his victims; holding on to her anguish insinuates unclosed issues between them as well.

Revenge is a useless ambition without the intelligence to support it, but Shadowstar definitely has both.

Wonderful story, it was worth the wait for the update. I’ll be on your back until you post the next one :oP
Trapped in Reality chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Megatron never really kills traitors, does he?
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. You should continue this piece. :D I'm eager to see how this will turn out, or what will become of your OC.

I really adore your unique narrating style. The words you chose suited your character's ambition very well. And I particularly liked how Megatron heard his two subordinates differently.

Of course, it's also because I love Soundwave. :)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Heh heh... Arrogance indeed.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I love the imagery here. I like the message, too. Arrogance. What happens now?
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
cool. I find it funny that I have an OC with the same name. Only she's a freakin vampire. So no worries, at least for me. :D

Nice start.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
They say revenge is a dish best served cold.

But if you add to that cold dish the proper spices, and warm it until the very last moment until it boils…

We always see the Decepticons in the other side of justice. Destroying, conquering, killing, claiming everything around them as their property, as the powerful conquerors they strongly believe to be…

And now you put them in the other side: as targets, possible victims, objects of the hatred of a single mind that only has revenge on her processor.

They also say the anger of a woman is the most terrible thing to fear. I wonder what happens when said woman is made of steel and has the power to destroy an entire city by herself.

If the reflection was fearsome, imagine the actual rage… Challenging the Decepticon High Command for the sake of revenge... now THAT is a plot!

“arrogance clouding arrogance, a deadly mistake.”

Loved it!