Reviews for Across the Ionian Sea
LCTC chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love all your stories! Please keep writing S/J stories! I especially love established relationship stories :)
steadfast chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
You write the dialog so well. The story just runs along my internal movie screen!
steadfast chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
We first see Major Davis when Sam is still a Captain. Now she is a full Col. and Davis is still a major. What's with that anyway?
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Just rereading this wonderful story, 'cause I miss you so much!
SaraBahama chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Finally read it, Pol! I wanted to wait until I saw the ep., and while I am a late-comer to the ep and the fic, I can say that you have spun an awesome tale!

Knowing this was written prior to the airing of SGU tells me that you must have done a LOT of research to get the characterizations so well done (esp. for characters that weren't even 'finished' yet).

Every scene that talked about the baby moving inside her made my heart flutter.

And at the end, this saying came to mind:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

Whoo-hoo indeed, Pol. Carry on.
Katetanic chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
LOVE the story! What a ride!

Love how everyone was taking care of Sam, afraid of Jack's wrath. LOL
JodyMarie chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Pol, What an amazing story! I was looking for a story to read and came across this one and realized I had not read this. It was a great read from start to finish! It was a great complement to EatG and Stargate Universe. TPTB should have pulled your story for the pilot! Even though I am several years late, Thanks for sharing this story. TAZ
i.m. nell chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
Enjoyed your story with all the fluff, ship, hugs and kisses!
i.m. nell chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I just love it when I discover a beautiful story!
JenniferJF chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Just wanted to say - somehow I missed this when you first wrote it. It's wonderful so far. Thanks! - Jenn
Kamikashi chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
Amazing story. Loved every letter typed.
Majikthize chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
It just occured to me that I never did leave you final feedback on all this. Having left it until EATG actually aired and then RL getting in the way. I did finish reading it though, and I LOVED it. Seriously, you write beautifully. I think all the other reviews have said all I really wanted to say but please, do keep writing forever and ever because I love reading your stuff. I'm sloping off to re-aquaint myself with the campfire fics now, and catch up with a load I haven't read yet. Much better than housework. (fngers in ears for trans-Atlantic squeeing).
AT Fan chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
Great story I missed this with the holidays and all but after seeing EATG which I loved this was even more special. I have to say I didn't catch the whole thing with the bigger BDU's and just to check the Hammond didn't get blown up in the episode did it? Great shippy edition for the episode. I can't believe we got canon McKay/Keller ship in Atlantis but not S/J in Stargate hmm a ten year writing thing versus one season so not fair. thank goodness for Fanfiction and happy endings. Maybe they are planning something for the next movie we can only hope.
sg-1fanintn chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
I finally finished this last night, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more! Great story...very good use of spoilers...and very well played out. I love the way O'Neill was incorporated into the story too! Quite creative

Thanks for satisfying my shippy soul.
sapphtastic chapter 16 . 1/14/2009
Oh, I absolutely loved this. You did an amazing job tying in all of the spoilers, forshadowing in EatG, and everything I love about SG1. Your characterizations were great, and I especially liked the attention you paid to the secondary character voices. And the rule... I adore that Cassie remembered. And THANK YOU for bringing the SG program public. It is about time, I think. My only nitpick was that I got a bit confused when you were talking about the ship going into the wormhole cold - it's usually called hyperspace? The wormhole drive thing was invented just for Atlantis in that episode, iirc. Thanks so much for the great read!