Reviews for Press 3 to Save
MadameLupin chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I was all fine and dandy till the last bit - killed me. It's now part of my personal canon.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is just so sad..really touched my feelings, especially the emotion in the last sentence.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh God! That was just a great idea and written with just the right degree of sentiment without being sickly sweet.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow. That was really, really sad. Aw! Dude, thats really sad. I cried. Poor Sammy! I can see that happening, i think thats why its so sad.

Well done, this was really great. definately going on the favs list, this one. :)

Brilliant work.

God bless this Christmas,

Love Bundi
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Awesome story! I really love the idea that Sam would keep Dean's voice collected so that he could refer back to them. It would be a comfort and a curse in many ways, but I can totally understand how Sam would think to do that. It was so touching.

Fave parts:

Hey, Sam. You gonna spend your whole life doing research? Found a diner that’s actually open at this time of night – I’m coming to pick you up – and no, I don’t care if you’re not done reading yet…

Hey, Sam. We’re out of shaving cream. Pick some up, will you?

Hey, Sam. You were right. Should have waited for you. I – I need you to come pick me up. Don’t think I can drive…

- So sweet, so caring, so normal.

Lovely story.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow. That was really striking. Such a simple idea for a fic, but really heartbreaking. Loved it!
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is a really good story. I love the voice mail from Dean and the reaction of Sam when he keeps them even after Dean's last year is up. It's something I'd guess Sam would actually do, and that makes it all the more heartbreaking. Great job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. And so heartbreakingly sad. *sniffle* Great idea though! I'm putting it in my favorites!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 12/23/2008