Reviews for to die a little
whitealmond chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Holy - this was so exquisite and horrifying I'm nearly speechless D,: I could almost see this happening to Hinamori, if she let it
foggraven chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aizen and momo were incredibly messed up individuals, truly a twisted psychological oneshot
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
When I say this is dark and terrifying, of course it's in a positive way :) I always wished somehow Momo might be the one to deliver the final blow to her former captain.
archer hates you chapter 1 . 7/7/2009

They are an unsettling pair. Cult psychology is well-rendered here, in each of the characters. This kind of hurts to read.

Just wow.
Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
WHOA. That was so disturbingly awesome. Not what should happen in Bleach, but a perfect story. I love it (which kind of makes me alarmed with myself- must find a happy MomoxShirou story now!), great job in painting this picture with your words.
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This had to be one of the most distubing fanfictions I have ever read. Aizen and Momo have such a screwed up relationship it's not even funny. I'm slightly confused though...did she kill him at the end? It said "She was weeping for joy as her claws sliced into his throat,..." so that implies she killed him and that was what she wanted. So was it?
Nalana chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That bittersweet and friggin' WONDERFUL. It just, simply, works.
Guile chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I'd always thought Hinamori and Aizen were the most disturbing relationship in all of Bleach.

I didn't think there was anything that could be done to make their dynamic more fucked-up than it already is.

I was wrong.

Pretty, though. You do have a way with words.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This amazing.
DerpImGone chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Did Momo kill Aizen in the end?

very good by the way, but No! Momo! Go back to your Shiro-chan! XD
iamnuff chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this is VERY good.

the one problem is, hollows become arenca (sp), when they take off there masks. shimigani turn in to visards when they put on a mask. a shimigani cant turn in to a arrenca.