Reviews for hot blood
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This was short, but spoke volumes. And...jeez, I can't even type a coherent review BUT this was oh so very well written and the season thing was brilliant.
tweelini chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a succinct portrayal of the passion and regret in their relationship, mirroring the manga, keep up the good work :)
neolavender chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
It was so short yet it describe a lot. Thanks for sharing this. It really is a great work!
amberraven chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I like how you incorporate the seasons to how their relationship paced. :)
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fantastic. I love how you incorporated the seasons as timelines, brilliant.

Thank you for writing. (:
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Beautiful! I love the transitions and development of the relationship along with the seasons of the year! Very well done!
Will Fail For Food chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
wow. really nice. really dramatic, i loved it.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great great depiction of a year's passage; a charged, irrevocably changed relationship; and the power of unchanging desires.
The Anonymous Reveiwer chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hello. I liked the plot, and you have a good writing style and decent vocabulary. You spelled everything right as far as I could tell at first glance, which can be somewhat hard to find. All in all, a really good fic.
DarkToLight chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This story was beautiful I was starting to think I wouldn't find a decent RangikuxGin amongst all the yaoi, but your story takes the cake Beautifully written and achingly tragic. Their story is so sad :(
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw. their story is so tragic. well done.

~C
killmesoftly.luv chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love what you wrote!

the steamy spring and summer but the sad and angsty in autumn and winter

good job .
xushi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Something about this fiction is so intriguing and sensual.

Nice job. Loved Summer and Autumn the best.
ohdarnit chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You are the only one who consistently writes them so well...Every season was wonderful, but autumn was so especially lovely. :)