Reviews for Diamond Dogs
Lucky0929 chapter 16 . 2/18/2018
Love this story! You should update again!
Muffing chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
I can just imagine what Dalia might get Al as replacement clothes :D 'Girly' and 'skirts' comes to mind. I hope you find the inspiration or time needed to continue, I'm really enjoying reading your modern AU. Jon is ... very attractive and likeable. Dalia, too, surprisingly. It takes a good writer to make more than the main characters interesting, and especially for antagonists to be regular people who have normal motives - you do this. I love the school gossip columns, and I'm hell glad there was never anything like that while I was at school. I'd wondered why Al was so standoffish and tomboy, until you revealed it was because of Ralon. Nice touch. Thanks for writing :)
MidnightsRose chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
I hate seeing such an original author go, but I hope you enjoy your life and come back to us if you ever find the time.
sacredorchids chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
Oh God no! You've discontinued!? God why? You were such a good writer and it's been so LONG since you've picked up any of your old stories! This truly makes my heart hurt, as this was such an outstanding fanfic. I really hope you change your mind one day and come back.
sacredorchids chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Come baaaack!
ploiuiu chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
just keep updating :)
sacredorchids chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Six years and I'm still faithfully waiting for an update. Will continue to wait because this story is just too damn good to abandon!
hungrily waiting chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
I would honestly pay money to read more of this fic
KarmaHope chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Well, it's been two years since you updated, so I'm really not expecting anything, but ... This is fantastic. If you choose to continue, I would definitely be reading. This AU is wonderful :)
EmberskyofShadowClan chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Aww... Well, please update as soon as possible. No rush, though.
DawnDream chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I really hope you finish this, it is so good.
Alanna official chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
cool, I like the way you write
Lol chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Please finish this is one of my fav story's by far
xmidnight9x chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
this story got me hooked so can you please update soon
StorybookDreamer15 chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Please finish this story if you can! It is one of my favorites..I have read it at least 3 times! You really know how to get the reader engaged in the story and I would hate for DD to stay unfinished. I know life happens but stories like this keep me entertained when I need a Tamora Pierce fix and can't get one of the books! Thanks so much for the fabulous story!
*SD15