Reviews for Diamond Dogs
KarmaHope chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Well, it's been two years since you updated, so I'm really not expecting anything, but ... This is fantastic. If you choose to continue, I would definitely be reading. This AU is wonderful :)
EmberskyofShadowClan chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Aww... Well, please update as soon as possible. No rush, though.
DawnDream chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I really hope you finish this, it is so good.
Alanna official chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
cool, I like the way you write
Lol chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Please finish this is one of my fav story's by far
xmidnight9x chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
this story got me hooked so can you please update soon
StorybookDreamer15 chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Please finish this story if you can! It is one of my favorites..I have read it at least 3 times! You really know how to get the reader engaged in the story and I would hate for DD to stay unfinished. I know life happens but stories like this keep me entertained when I need a Tamora Pierce fix and can't get one of the books! Thanks so much for the fabulous story!
*SD15
Daughter of Nature chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Happy birthday! I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself at this obscure way of sending additional birthday greetings. ;) I hope I put a smile on your face too and that you're not disappointed at it not being a proper review...although you already know that I love this fic to pieces. ;) 3
Lady Rosamunde chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Hello.
I started reading Diamond Dogs two nights ago and ending up pushing off my work because I was so hooked.
I know you mentioned in your author's that you hadn't abandoned DD and that you had a lot happening to you.
I'm just wondering if anything has changed since then because your last update was in 2010.
I really would love, love, love if you could come back to this story.
Kisses,
Princess Rosamunde
iwantyourovaries chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
So I'm officially in love with this story. I would truly adore it if you updated soon!
Hehe chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I love the spider scene, especially with alanna's cat.
MageNellofGalla chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Aww. It's been about a year since you've updated :'(

Pleease update. I wonder what kind of clothes Delia has for her. :)

I bet it's a skirt... or a dress. Something girly . Muahaha

Again, please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top AND a chocolate coating and sprinkles.
too-much-of-a-book-lover chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
It's been about a year since you last updated... Can you update now?
Bloody'Candy'Addict chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Omg (down on my knees) please update! I have been rereading this story several times in hope that you would update! I love uour writing style, i love your story and i love your ideas!
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
/sob

okay

I'll add this fic to my list of fics that will get updated someday.