Reviews for illusions I recall
BRILLIANT! ;)
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Perfect conversation, I wish this had happened in canon
fately chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really love how Shinji and Hinamori are in the same division now. I hope they both get a looot more screen time because their interactions would be great... This is so lovely! I love it!
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Thank you for writing this! I've been hoping to see some interactions between Shinji and Hinamori in canon, so it's awesome to see this fresh take on it.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I am somehow fascinated with the idea of a possible communication between Shinji and Hinamori.

Good work!
Kaz chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Just found this and MAN. I read the summary/character combination going "okay, who on earth would put *Shinji* and *Hinamori* together?" and finished the fic going "why don't more people put Shinji and Hinamori together, they fit really well and have some awesome commonalities!" That they're really the two people Aizen betrayed worst - once from Vice Captain to Captain and once the other way around. And of course the fic portrays that perfectly. So, congratulations, you sold me on a character interaction I'd have dismissed as crack before!
Love Among the Ruins chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was really thoughtful. I liked it.
candykiwis chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this is interesting, i liked it. between shinji and hinamori, past and future?
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Really enjoyed it. Not as terribly angsty as I was expecting. Shinji's perspective is an interesting one and I think you played with it well. Those instances in the manga were really something else. And I'm glad you played upon them.
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh, I wish this meeting would actually happen! Along with Yachiru meeting Nel. Though when you consider the recent manga, that might actually happen... Anyway! Very good job!
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow, that was really in depth. really deep analysis by shinji, that was really good. i'm very impressed, and the point about him seeing aizen as scum and momo loving him so they didn't see what was underneath and most important, amazing. shinji saying he wasn't a good captain, but aizen was, man, that really was on the spot. great job :D

-eulamarie
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
M... I love the parallels, each coming at it from the other side. Very nice.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow...flowing perfectly :) And everything seems to be...well...perfect!
Hassun chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very interesting monologue. I never gave much thought to what Shinji would tell Hinamori if they were to meet.

Well written as usual. No gripes whatsoever.
ravens rising chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, wow. That was amazing. Very insightful. Brilliant. I never thought of those two being similar, but when you put it that way, they kind of are.