Reviews for Questions and Answers
CeaseFireOne chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AWWWWWW THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm so glad I found the sequel on your profile! A most excellent follow up, only one typo that I could spot ('to' instead of 'too') and the 'I find your lack of faith disturbing' line funny, I don't know if you meant to quote Star Wars or not _ But such a great sequel one shot!
satomika chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
cheeky...

XD
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
ahaha that was great!

ps disregard my othr review...i didnt check to see if there wass a sequel before i asked for one...silly me

_

~Yuki
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I REALLY like the end.:D
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Loved it as much as it's prequel, maybe even a little more!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Aw ha! So you did do a sequeal, it just ended too soon. Loved it though! Good job.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice follow up. Please do keep writting for Merlin.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Good story!
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great story, you think Arthur wonder where Merlin went. Why he been talking like that. Good job!
Umbra Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
good but not great. Myself I wouldn't believe that Merlin would just come out and say all that. even after Arthur had become king, i reckon merlin would take a couple of days or even weeks to ease Arthur into the idea,but thats just what I think. lieve that Merlin would just come out and say all that. even after Arthur had become king, i reckon merlin would take a couple of days or even weeks to ease Arthur into the idea,but thats just what I think. Other then that I love your story, great language and everything.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'd have loved it if the first season had ended this way it would have been great but very heartwarming fic you have here. Good job
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yay! Loved this one too! Great job!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw, so adorable!

Just one little mistake:Merlin's eyes are blue, not green.
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Really really sweet. Arthur will never let anything bad happen to his Merlin.

Really love the story.