Reviews for Questions and Answers
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
yep, this is beautiful as I said in the other review, you really captured the friendship of the prince and his servant!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love the sequel. :)
jayley chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
awh, that was really sweet!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Fantastic job!
SaladBowl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is just awesome! I hope to see more Merlin work from you! :) You have their voices down so perfectly and their friendship really resonates.

Thanks for writing. :D
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
lol love the end
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh that's so sweet! and CUTE!

i LOVE it! you're my favourite merlin author. but then i've only read from 2 ppl.

it's kinda hard to get into stories where the summaries don't look appealing - esp. cos so many ppl write slash and i just want to read a normal merlin episode type story, you know? and you do it really well.

i hope you'll continue to write more merlin stories! i shall be on the lookout. or i'll let fanfic. do that for me and alert me instead! D

NiteAngel

Reiven chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
The one thing that made me completely frustrated all though the series was how close they came to revealing Merlin's secret to Arthur, but never taking that last step over the threshold. You know. I was excited in the episode when Arthur goes to help Merlin's village (total proof of how much Arthur cares for him as a friend) because I thought it would be the time, but alas...

FYI, from the moment I laid eyes on Will I totally knew he was going to bite the dust.

I'm hoping so much for it to come out in the second season. I'm hoping so much for the second season to come out soon.

In the meantime, I do hope that you are not the only person in this fandom writing brilliant stories like this. Good job, I can't to read the other story.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
He, I was hoping to find a sequel to A Question of Trust! Lovely, lovely work. I'm glad Merlin didn't try to bumble ignorance for longer than necessary. I really hope you write more soon!

~fd97
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Yay, loved it! x
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I love it!
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Lol, I loved this story. The idea of Arthur forcing Merlin to tell him what he already knew was great. And it really didn't take much to get him to tell Arthur either. Loved their interaction - especially Arthur's thoughts to himself. Thanks for sharing!
andrewjameswilliams chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Vice nice sequel.

I could so see the conversation between Merlin and Arthur going this way. Especially Merlin jumping to the wrong conclusion at the one point when Arthur was silent after Merlin confirmed he's a warlock.
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was the scene missing from the show! You should so be one of the writers. It was so sweet and perfect and I loved it!

The ending was very sweet, the fact the Arthur heard that. Tres mignon!:D
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw... Great story! I'd really love to see this scene on the series... Of course Arthur would keep the secret!

Loved the ending!

Beautiful..

Great job.. looking forward to read more from you! Cheers :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »