Reviews for Guilty Until Proven Innocent"
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Marvelous! I love angsty outsider Paris stories, and you did a great job. My only complaint is that neither B'Elanna nor Neelix said anything along the lines of, "Gosh, sorry I was such a douche bag. You're a great person for not hating me." I'll just presume they begged his forgiveness at some earlier point. Thanks for the fic!
daenabenjen42 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
"What can I say? I was young, stupid and horny. Don't forget, I had only been out of prison for over three months. My libido was a little out of control, at the time. I could see that Lidell's marriage was already dead and she was no longer interested in her husband. Besides, I never thought she was an angel. Just bored and horny. I never realized she wanted me as a scapegoat for her little scheme."

Now HERE'S something I didn't think about when the episode aired originally (still love it, wished they'd shown more intra-ship stuff like you did here)... the fact that he'd been incarcerated and would still be recovering from said incarceration. In the ep, he mentioned the New Zealand facility and thinking it was better than the Benean homeworld, but... yeah. I didn't make the connection between the reference and the situation. Thank you for pointing that out. Wonderfully done on this. :)
Soledad chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
A good addition to the TV episode. For my part, I actually liked "Ex Post Facto", and seeing the crew react, with all those prejudices, was really interesting.
Katharina chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
That's one of my favourite storys. Are you going to write a sequel, maybe about the first year, how Tom and B'Elanna manage to get along with each other? I would love to read a story about how Harry try to make the two friends.
Chakotaya chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
Hey! I love all your stories; they're funny, interesting, and well-written.

One comment though - B'Elanna and Tom *did* meet in the Maquis, and he saved her life.

If you haven't already, read 'Pathways' and 'Mosaic' by Jeri Taylor. They give the stories of most (maybe all) of the senior crew, inlcuding Kes and Neelix.

Little Red chapter 3 . 12/1/2001
Wow, it has been *so* long since I've thought of Ex Post Facto - but I was such a fan of the episode at the time... (so, I was only 12 and the dog was cute. Give me a break). I really like your story, you write a dialogue driven story very well. Good idea, too, and pretty much everything you said was very true to character. Great job!
Sion chapter 3 . 12/1/2001
That was so cool! Man, Tom had some great comebacks in that fight :-) Kep up the good work!

miscbills chapter 3 . 11/29/2001
Oh wow! This is great. Yes, it was easy to believe. There was alot of dislike and mistrust toward Tom Paris. Just love the sparring between Seska and Tom. This is a great insight into the crew's reaction to Tom's arrest and conviction. How B'lanna's change of heart toward him.
abharding chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
A very interesting little tale. Tom wasn't very well liked by the rest of the crew in the begining of the show, so it is easy to beleive that some would think Tom could kill someone in cold blood. And I liked the tension between Tom and Seska. Keep up the good work.
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Really liked this story, please continue. I want to find out if Seska tries to get even with Tom.
Daniella chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Great story! I would love some more, maybe you could add an entire ship guilt fest for how they are treating our pilot ;) Good stuff!
Rev chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Good so far, hope you continue. Especially love the sparring matches between Tom and Seska. Emotional conflict is always good too.
Harlequin chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
I've found this to be quite an enjoyable story so far. I especially liked the comments on morality. The story is well written, although it's sometimes hard to judge the time frame while reading it. Keep up the good work; I look forward to reading the next part!