Reviews for 10 Things Arthur Learnt After Meeting Morgana
silentdreamsinthisheartx chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was brilliant, I really enjoyed reading it!
WitlessFool chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Amazing. The story is bittersweet but still has a hint of an happy ending. I'm torn between wanting more and accepting that the end is suffice, which it is. She is just Morgana and he is just Arthur. It almost makes me nostalgic thinking of how if only life was simpler for them. Much like how I felt when I watched season 1 & 2. If only... :)

Well done!
coulbyangel chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww, this story made me sad! I liked how you made Arthur's jealousy a reason for Morgana to leave him, although I wish they could have had a happy ending!
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
this made me cry. beautiful, love.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really love this.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, lovely. Just started watching the series (and I'm sort of kicking myself because I love it and eventually I'm going to get caught up and then have WAIT for further episodes).
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I'd like to thank you for this amazing fic! It's what originally got me into this ship, since you portray them so wonderfully!
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very lovely and bittersweet. The words are simply flowing and touching.
WiltingDaisies94 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful and sad - Arthur and Morgana have such a tragic love, and I'm glad that you don't shy away from it. They really are meant to be, but torn apart in every way.

The forget-me-nots are a sweet touch; I love that Arthur keeps them for all those years. Overall, well done, and thank you for your Arthur/Morgana love :)
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
where she is just morgana and he is just arthur.

really moved me :)
deleteaccount0110 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I liked this story. I liked how you showed their slow progression towards something more from childhood innocence to an adults complexities.
hillevi chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
thank you for a very lovely story, and so beautifully written
Lily chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love you. In the I-can't-get-enough-of-your-stories way.
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2011