Reviews for Tidings of Comfort and Joy
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great Christmas Story. I do hope you write more Christmas Stories. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.
SRH chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I just read this one...better late than never but it was a very nice story.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Absolutely amazing. I love your characterisation of Sam and Dean. The fic was emotional, but still believable. Good job.
mguto75 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I just wanted to say i think you did a wonderful job with this story
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Definitely, excellent story! Very sweet and very accurate!
Krimson chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
It's interesting that you chose that particular song to cheer Dean up and give him hope. It was written in 1944 for Judy Garland to sing in the musical "Meet me in St. Louis". But the original lyrics were so sad that Ms. Garland asked for them to be rewritten into the more hopeful version we are familiar with, the ones that you used in your fic. I very much enjoyed your story and did not find the boys to be out of character at all. I found the line "All Dean got for Christmas that year was an eye roll from Sam and a slightly sour “Yeah, you too.” and the contrast between Grinch Sam enjoying Christmas in the warm embrace of family while Cindy Lou Who Dean shivered alone in a ditch to be very poignant.
riquitv chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
thank you so much for the story, i enjoyed it a lot, beautiful story, it's so sad the boys can't have a happy celebration together, but at least they have each other :)
7kstar chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Sam the Grinch trying to help his brother find Christmas.

It seemed pretty much in character because Dean would stop the sap and then it would have to start again.

With everything Dean is dealing with he might let some of the things slip, so I could live with it.

Nice little story
Ster1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautifully written! It was sentimental in parts but not overly so: you captured Dean's shame and bitterness so well. And Sam, trying so hard to help his brother.

Great job!