Reviews for Icy Blue
snapeslady22 chapter 37 . 10/13/2012
dont like the ending want to know what happens and how they live their lifes...
SG1SamFan chapter 37 . 4/13/2009
Wait, that's the end? Aw... :-D But I like that it had a rather ambiguous ending. Odd but interesting throughout. Thanks! :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 37 . 1/4/2009
Great STory I enjoyed reading it. But I couldn't figure out who DG put Cain as? Please tell me which actor he was suppose to resemble. Great Job I love all the movie references. THey make me crack up.
captain ty chapter 37 . 1/3/2009
Overall a very cute story and the plot was interesting. I feel you may have finished a little fast, but I do look forward to reading more from you.
captain ty chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Very cute. I'm very interested to see how the plot finishes
beaming chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
awesomeness!love the cain/dg...please hurry!
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Interesting and touching

just finished watching series on ; I simply loved it!
captain ty chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
Very nice and this Chapter 10 had much more detail, and I really think it added to the whole story.
captain ty chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Okay sorry I haven't reviewed in a few days...was out of town and while I still think this is a good story, if you put more into each chapter some of it wouldn't feel so disjointed. Right now I'm a little confused, but look forward to seeing how this unfolds.
captain ty chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Okay, this is taking some turns for sure. I still think you could expand on some of these chapters. You have a good writing style and a solid story. Just my thoughts.
captain ty chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Great start and we can see this is going to be trouble. Glad to see another story from you.