Reviews for Shoots and Ladders
MissCHSparkles chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
I hope you can update this at some point, it's really brilliant story and I've enjoyed reading it.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
The part where Sunstreaker threatened Spike's life freaked me out, in that Spike didn't *not* believe it, and that is just not on, in terms of abuse of power, and that he got away with it. And Sideswipe is such a racist bully. Feh.

Yay life lessons.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Hah! The Fear of Ratchet. Spike's persistent fear of being useless or annoying is being handled pretty interestingly.

This time it's Brawn "loosing patients," which is to say 'setting free subjects of medical care' rather than "losing patience," which is 'running out of tolerance for waiting.' Topical, his being aggravatingly trapped in a med-care setting, but not the meaning intended in the sentence. Also, you've got an 'effected' where you meant 'affected.'
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hee! Color is actually really big in Autobot culture, isn't it? And I really want to know how Cliffjumper managed to get that ticket without the cops freaking out about the empty car-I mean, even if he has a holographic driver, can a holograph accept pieces of paper and come off as human enough not to be pulled in for drug testing and all? It's a good thing he knew to pull over and not make a scene about the ticket and all that, though. XD Very funny character work.

For future reference, though, Spike almost certainly felt 'nauseous,' the adjective, not 'nauseas,' the rarely-seen plural noun, and he probably sat on the edge of one of the 'consoles,' not the 'consuls,' as a consul is a person who has been appointed to a specific type of diplomatic position. There could in theory be one of these persons on the bridge, but I doubt Spike would be sitting on one so nonchalantly. Spellcheck and the English homophonic profusion strike again.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
this is awsome! )
wolfdragonful chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Oh man Spike is slightly accident prone isn't he? This is a cute idea by the way.
Akiri chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
William Tells Overture seems to fit the chase scene rather well XD I could just imagine Spike running...not that I wouldn't be either. Ratchet can get scary o_o

seriously thought Ratchet, ya could be a little more grateful to Spike, he helped save Bumblebee...though I suppose the Hatchet really was worried. Spike could have really hurt himself. Be more careful Spike!
firebird234 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Great story, I can't wait to read more. It was funny about the Autobots confused on the meaning of colors, makes me wonder how the autobots would react when October rolls around with Halloween and then December with Christmas.
Sergeant Duck chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
I can't believe I hadn't read any of your stories until last night. I've read straight through two of them now and am in shock. I love your writing style and the way you write the characters...wow. You've got yerself a new fan.
inspider chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
You are by far one of the best Transformers writers that I have ever come across, and this story sums up everything that makes what you do so brilliant! You do the characters perfectly as well!

:) keep it up!
Christina chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I'm glad to see an update. It's easy to see why the Autobots would be concerned about Spike getting hurt, and it's also easy to see why that level of concern would be aggravating. Nicely done...especially the part about falling off the table.
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Oh this really good, you don't see many fic with Spike in them and if so, he has small parts in them. I can't wait to see what you come up next! What else will Spike teach the Autobots about earth. Hmm...think you'll have Spike come down with the cold? Love to see how everyone would handle that.
Lynn Jones chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Hey, I really like your story. One thing, though: WHERE'S JAZZ?
Lynn Jones chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
WOW. Good to see the bad side of Mr. Swipe. Also, I like how everyone found out but didn't say anything. Very much like how I've noticed Prime prefers to work.