Reviews for Once and Always the Story to Tell
It's sad and strangely beautiful
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
:-D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
SO GOOD
KiraReySolo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is amazing. I have never liked Susan because of how she was talked about in the last battle, but this has changed what I think about her. I never thought about how hard it must have been for her to leave Narnia and have everything change for her, and to loose everything she knew for so long. Thank you for writing this.
cuthalion chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Goodness, what a jewel. I'm not entirely sure if I ever reviewed this anywhere else, but consider me deeply moved, enchanted and utterly happy with this wise and insightful portrayal of Susan. Incredibly well done.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was beautiful, I love it, is really something worth reading, and I love the Susan you describe, thank you! be well :)
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
synechdoche chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I've never read a Narnia fic before, and I really enjoyed this one! :)
xtapx chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
this was wonderful! I always wondered what happened to Susan, and I love that you added the movie version along with the book version, i think susan was explored as a character better in the movie version.

I'm glad that she was reunited with her family.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That's wonderful. I love how you portrayed her, not as the superficial person I imagined when I read about her in the Last Battle. Very nice job.

:D
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Lovely. It's good to see some fixion for Susan... and I must admit, I'm kind of morbidly curious to see how they handle it in the movieverse (assuming they get that far).
Gone583 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You've beautifully made Susan.. well, Susan, instead of the image that I got of her when Peter said that she'd 'forgotten' Narnia. Also, it's so well-written that I may have believed that you were C.S Lewis, if he hadn't died in the 1960's. All in all, it's a very inspiring oneshot. :)

Sable
Raquedan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved this. In particular I loved this:

"Edmund was a rock behind him, already having weathered so much to make him strong."

Beautiful characterization of Susan, but also of the other characters.