Reviews for Overseas
Susan L. Grabon chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Did they ever get the bad guy home oh wait. Who cares? Loved the story.
ZivaLover123 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Really good Story

I think it would be interesting to know what the other team members did while Ziva and Gibbs are at the bahamas.

please update soon.
Night Drabbles chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Are you continuing this - I want to know what happens! And it's a great plot, written well too!
jivinjess chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
OH wow that was great! What happened to to the other two days they were there? Started out great.
kitcat19us chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
great story so need to finish this story really soon
ncistony-ziva chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Update soon please

I can't wait for more

Your story is just too good ! :):):):):)
The Sway Wannabe chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Please update again soon can't wait to read more.
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hello! Any chance to see this very intriguing story updated?
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Wow, amazing story so far. Please add more soon
dg101 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Wow...the chapter is so hot!Please,update soon.:)
GloriaS chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
great story i hope you update soon
Phoenixgurl13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
OMFG Gibbs was a naughty naughty body *grins evily* OK I had to get that out there; now on with the chapter. I laughed when I read that Gibbs switched on the emergency button in the elevator, that is so like him. Considering though that this is a hotel elevator and not the ones at NCIS are there camaras in there? I could definitely see some potential with that if there were. Loved the chapter BTW very very sweet. OK I'll forgive you this once for the long delay in getting the chappie out ONLY because it was very good and I'm a sucker for long chapters! _ Can't wait for the next update
Study in Silence chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
In the hotel elevator? Oh dear, I hope there wasn't a security camera in there... It looked good for the most part. But I noticed a couple of places where you used present tense when it would have been better as past tense.

"He’ll give her some space and when she’s ready to talk, he’ll be ready to listen." This segment, for instance. I mean, when you're telling a story, supposedly it already happened - sort of.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
WOW ! This was HOT. You did it good ... specially the seduction game they are playing at... it matches perfectly with their characters. Gibbs personality is so perfect for every kind of foreplay. Other writers could had them making love in a rush and thats all. You gave them a lot of time to think and enjoy whats coming. I love your style... and would love to know Bahamas someday.

Thanks, very good story !...
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Oh...this was both romantic and HOT! Wow! I can't wait to see what happens once they are in the bedroom! Post more soon!