Reviews for Two Captains, No Ship
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Hehe, Barbossa and Jack playing off each other is always fun.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is a lot of fun!
summerpride chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was so good! I loved the interaction and bickering between Barbossa and Jack - they really are like an old married couple! :)
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Hahaha, that was funny :)
Lyrical moonmush chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
hahahahahahaha, good story!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Wonderful job: perfectly in character (right down to the 'piratey' accents, I suppose I'll call them), humorous and believable at the same time. Don't know if it was intended or not, but I also found it pretty amusing that Jack was hiding up a tree (Sparrow, haha)

Anyway, yes, great work!
katiegirl101199 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
First of all, this was hilarious! I actually laughed out loud at some parts. You got the constant bantering and bickering between Barbossa and Jack pretty much perfect, I think. And you mastered their dialog, too, I think. It was basically all around fantastic. :) Great writing!

-Katie
TheAPrincess chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I love the way you write Jack and Barbossa! Please write more of them! :D
The Mechanical Magpie chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Oh, those two 3 You've got their relationship down perfectly, down to every little snark and snipe. Many giggles were had; I commend thee on a job well done!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Very amusing, I enjoyed it a lot

You write Hector and Jack very well, a rare talent, something I could only dream of for myself...:)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Last three bits were my favourite here. A great little story, I enjoyed it very very much. Thanks for sharing! :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
'Xcuse me a second... *falls off chair laughing* Okay, I'm fine now! Brilliant, made me laugh so bloody much! Especially this line:

"Oh, jus' that the crew talks..." Barbossa replied, smirking himself, "'bout the way yeh sway and sashay here and there..."

And the last bit, of course. :D Onto the next chapter!
Eisenschrott chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
“We agree on some things...occasionally...once or twice...maybe...erm...oh, bugger, at least on this!”

Aren't sometimes the small details to make the difference?

Anyway, enjoyed this fic a lot; just the mental image of them marooned together on the mandatory spit of a deserted island makes me chortle quite as much as Jack and Hector struggling over the Pearl's helm (oh why, why did that have to go to the limbo of deleted scenes?).

Kudos to the good, funny work!
M. S. Arora chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I love them so much right now! The legendary ‘made you look’ trick never gets old, and definitely sounds like something Jack would do to annoy Hector. And then of course, we HAD to have a ‘boy-who-cried-wolf’ moment!

‘He frowned as he watched Jack hopping around to put them on’ – There’s just something I find extremely comical about that sentence. Apart from the fact that I can see it happening right now, it one of those moment where everything goes quiet just before all hell breaks loose. It vaguely reminds me of that part in DMC seconds before Will sees the cannibals running after Jack.

I loved the clever ending. They’re finally in agreement, even if temporarily. At least Pintel and Ragetti have their own vessel now! ;)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece; it made my day.

Favourites? I think so. :)

MsAurora
M. S. Arora chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aha! I’m so glad I came across this. I won’t beat around the bush: this is the best Jack-Barbossa banter I’ve read. It has to be! As we see in all your stories, both Barbossa and Jack were completely in-character. It was so easy to visualise this.

‘Barbossa had all he could do to resist the urge to bury his head in his hands and rock himself senselessly where he sat.’ – Lol! :D They’ve only just been marooned, and already Barbossa sounds as though he’s at the verge of insanity. Bless the man. They know exactly how to irritate each other, and never miss an opportunity to do so. You’ve captured their squabbling nature ever so well. I was gutted when T&T deleted the ‘Two Captains, No Ship’ scene from AWE. I’m not sure why I find two grown men arguing like children quite as funny, but reading a well written Jack-Barbossa rivalry makes my day.

I take my hat off to you, my friend. Really well done.

Onwards!