Reviews for Truth or Dare: Super Smash Bros Brawl
I dare pikachu to run up to Buneary as give her a smooch
skymaster101 chapter 2 . 3/26
pikachu:evolve into raichu(just make pikachu hold the stone)
pit(and kite if not killed by earlier dare) YOU MUST END YOUR SENTENCES WITH 'in my pants' for the rest of the fic or zea gets to shoot you!
BYE ZEA! AND FUCK YOU KITE IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD!
Skymaster101 chapter 24 . 3/23
Skymaster101 here one last time...
Lucas:have your mother really revived.
1 last thing before I leave... I am a ten year old.
Skymaster101 chapter 24 . 3/23
I'm finally finishing! Anyway...
Zea: strip naked and make out with link.
Lucas(that is actually my name):make out with gardevoir.
Marth:get falcon punched in the nuts.
Skymaster101 is back!
Snake: break sonic's neck disc by disc.
Zea: record snake breaking sonic's neck and post it on YouTube.
Zea: kill one smasher pemanetly but bring back olimar and give him a cookie.
before i do this,ZEA I RESPECT YOU WITH THE TORTURE YOU GIVE THE SMASHERS AND KITE(not including link) SO I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT!
kite: all the smashers including zea can kill you in any way they choose,then zea gets to kill you in the most painful way she can think of, and anyone can help zea,ANYONE AND YOU CAN NOT RUN AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE STRAPPED ON THE GROUND WITH BARBED WIRE FOR MORE PAIN AND YOU ARE SENT OUT OF THIS FIC AND OUT OF REALITY BY CHUCK NORRIS AND YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK!BWAHAWHAWHAW!
zea:have a unlimited supply of pop-tarts, your friend has the same dare except she can choose what she gets.
zea: since kite is gone, and no you do not have to revive him, bring clear blue to be the new co-host. oh and you can have a staff that hipnotises anyone to do what you want except your friend.
skymaster OUT!
and i salute link and zea!
pokemonlpsfan chapter 24 . 2/27
heres a truth and a dare

truth
is it true that dr mario has a secret crush on the wii fit trainer ssb4 or is he too shy to admit it?

dare
if he does have a crush on her then i dare dr mario to kiss her if he isint to shy to do it
Hero King chapter 1 . 2/16
It was decent but i hated it in the end
ShadowPoisonCrystal chapter 24 . 1/26
Oh, I have plenty of dares and truths.
Meta Knight- You now have a face that is similar to Kirby's but with royal blue skin and yellow eyes.
Ganondorf- Who is your favorite minion?
Link- Zant( Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) returned from the dead and he and Midna( Also Twilight Princess) started to date. How would you react?
Ganondorf, Link, Fox, Wolf, Meta Knight, and Mario- Be nice to your most hatted enemy. For Meta Knoght, be nice to Dark Meta Knight(Amazing Mirror) and Nightmare(Nightmare in Dreamland).
Pit- Who do you hate more: Dark Pit or Medusa?
Shadow- Kiss Rouge like you mean it, then kill Knuckles.

Also, one final thing. A cookie for you, Ganondorf, Meta Knight, Shiek, Samus, Marth, Dark Pit, and Falco for being my favorite characters and as a bonus... Beelzemon, of you would be so kind.
Beelzemon: Sure thing boss.
* 8 motorcycles drive up with no riders*
Best motorcycles ever! All you need to do is whistle and they come running to y'all. I hope you enjoy them!
Vulpix chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Hi guys I'm Sonia The Shiny Vulpix an say hello to Megaman! Here are my dares:
Pit and Metanight:See who can fly around the Haiberd the longest with justin beiber singing in the back round ( I hate the jerk[Derpton beaver])
Pikachu:answer this question and you can obliterate Wario!(Zea's choice)
Everyone: dress up as a animatronics and sing Five nights at Freddy's
Vulpix chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
I like this show.
Megaman: change yoour singing voice to autotune and sing The five nights at freddy's song
Metaknight: You get turned into an adorible kitsune[look that up if you dont know what that is]For 3 chapters and when you turn back your face looks like the games.
Fox: Sing the barrel roll song
Duck hunt dog: Do the harlem shake.
That is all
blazerwolf chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Hallo u guys fanfic rocks...so here's some support.
TRUTHS:
peach: what happend on that crazy night with u and bowser?
kirby: admit u luv jigglypuff
and my Q: are we doing people from ssb4 and if so...
Dares:lucina battle marth
wario: eat 40 pounds of garlic
Zea: have a cookie
lucina: hug me
dark pit: kill urself
KrazyKitten49 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Hi! This is a great story...I just have some dares for now!
But first...*gives Kite a (poisonous) cookie*
1. (Everyone) Have evryone have a fight where (1) Everyone can only use their final smashes, and (2) Final smashes are unlimited!
2. (Zea) Warp in Malon and Ruto, and be unable to harm or kill them in any way. :)
3. (Ike) *gives a gender swap gun* This gun has effect on anything, even authors. Shoot 3 people. HOSTS AND AUTHOR HAVE NO POWERS FOR THIS DARE!
4. (Zea) Turn Kite back into a full Nazi
5. (Zea) Turn everyone (the smashers) into Jews.
6. (Everyone) Kill Kite in any way you can.
7. (Zea) Revive him up to five times for more torture!

That's all for now!
-KrazyKitten49
legendofzelda chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Can you also dare dark link to rape zelda
Zelda:kill dark link
Kirby:annoy toon link
Toon link:cry
Pit:make out with zelda
ZeldaPitLink chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Zelda:I dare you to make out with Pit
Ike:Kiss Zelda