Reviews for Truth or Dare: Super Smash Bros
oscarisawesome584 chapter 27 . 6/25
*Looks around to make sure coast is clear*
Here take this piece of paper
Link, Lucina, Marth, Ike, and Roy- recreate No Russian from MW2
Everyone- Watch Hair Cake and Vomit Cake from TVFilthyFrank
* Sneaks aw-* "THERE HE IS!" *Gets tackled by FBI, NSA,
Turtlz chapter 27 . 5/19
Truths:
Junior: Are the Koopalings your siblings?
Ness: Do you wanna have a bad time?
Dares:
Zea/Arynne: *Hands Physics gun* Shoot anything znd everything.
Kite: *Sends on a Nyan Cat ride into the abyss*
Ness and Lucas: *Sends to Bad Time Mode*
Bayonetta: SEXY DANCE FOR US!
(M)Robin and Chrom: *Shoots with yandere gun* Get your Senpais (Each other)
-TURTLZ
TheTrueRinBlade chapter 26 . 4/15
Damn well about time i loved this story read back in 2009 and was saddened that you took a break so glad you came back hope you can keep continuing this story
Bubba99 chapter 27 . 3/13
For Everyone: Have a Rap battle or Dodgeball match winner decides punishment for losing team or
who loses the rap battle
Bowser: what do you think about guest starring in the new skylanders game?
Zea: confess your deepest darkest secret
Arynne: same as Zea
Sonic: annoy shadow
Shadow: kill sonic when you feel like
Kite: your awesome have a sandwich*gives sandwich*
Link and Ike: fight to the death
Boss of ages chapter 27 . 3/1
Hi I love this story so thank you for restarting it
Dare
Sonic gets to break Snakes neck I'm evil, no
Link has to make out with Peach and vice versa for Mario
Anyway Boss of ages out peace
Ron of Wolves chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
oh hey, you're back. This is gonna be good! Also, due to the fact I saw star wars in the last one, I've got an urge to toss some star wars related dares.

Alrighty, so dares:

Zea: you will be relieved of your author powers for the rest of the chapter because of your shipping choices and attempts to force them on others. Also, you'll get a cookie shield that shoots flaming cookies at your enemies once it is done. However, to use it on me will cause the shield to fall apart and never reassemble.

Author: Here's a cookie sword that is made of flaming cookies, forged deep in the heart of a blue dwarf star. It is capable of slashing waves of perfectly cooked cookies of the users preference.

Kite: may I introduce you to the legend known as Darth Revan, the man responsible for the Jedi Civil war and the epitome of the control of the force, called the strongest warrior by the mandelorians and the reasoning behind Darth Bane's Rule of Two? Good, now you'll get to die in ten different ways by him.

Lucina, Ike, and Marth: here's a couple of lightsabers and a lava planet. Now go fight for the title of the strongest of the blue hairs.

Kirby: Here's a button that spawns Pit clones. Use it wisely.

and I would go for truths next, but I can't think of any at this time, so I shall vanish.
a monster chapter 27 . 12/17/2015
dares
chrom get to the next level with a gender swapped version of yourself.
I decree that gannondorf is now alucard from helsing ultimate abriged.
zelda is now the most interesting woman in the world.
bowser go rage on the smash bros forum.
link become the star of wickerman
truths
pit do you love viridi as more than a friend kind of love.
roy do love robin(F)?
marth what kind of people do you hate more homophobes or racists
one more dare
link and shulk act out the video to the song handlebars
SuperSmasher123 chapter 27 . 12/16/2015
I remember this! So glad see you actually continued this!
As for dares, I'm going to be nice to everyone and leave one that won't (hopefully) hurt or embarrass anyone.
Everyone: react to Corrin's and Bayonetta's trailers.
agarfinkel chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
Dares:
1. Everyone- watch the video "who's cooking tonight", but NO LAUGHING (anyone who does will be blasted by ten smartbombs)
CGStrykerz chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Yo.
Truths: Zea- Hi Five for FE13! Also, have you heard of Persona?
Bowser- 'Kay... Who. Is. Junior's. Mom?
DAREZ:
Red- *Hands thoroughly sanitized Thunderstone* Evolve Pikachu
Zea & Arynne- If you could, bring back the memories of one/some/all the Smashers.
Zea & Arynne- *Hands Transformation Guns* Here. The settings are "Genderbend", "Age Regress: Age 6", "Pokemon Transformation", and "Other". Do as you wish.
Good luck... *Fades into the shadows with creepy eyes.*
Monkey999Boy chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Truthfully, this story cringed the hell out of me at first...

...But now, I'm warming up to it.

Dares
1. Kite gets replaced by Knuckles the Echidna for 2 chapters, this one not included.( wiki/Knuckles_the_Echidna)
2. King Dedede goes on a murderous rampage, but only kills Marth, Roy, and Ike.
3. Bowser kidnaps Arynne.
4. Knuckles is very handsome to Zea for some reason.
5. If any of these dares get refused by anyone, Kite will come back and gets to kiss Zea.

Truths
1. Pokemon, what are your relationships with the trainer and the other Pokemon around you?
2. Ike, do you like Zelda more than Lynn?
Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
I'M SORRY LUCAS! I NOT MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY! *dies from guilt* I pair Robin and Chrom in most my FemRobinm playthroughs. Weirdest but, surprisingly good, pairing is Sully/Robin. A Grandmaster Kjelle paired with Swordsmaster Owain kicks serious ass. And omg, I got hugged by Lucas *dies again, due to fanboyingNess.* Omg, I love that pun xD
TRUTHS
Zea: Why you hate Nesscas? Just sort of curious, I sort of find it cute. Probably my inner yaoi fanboyNess in me xD
Both Robins: Do you purposely make two Shepards fight side-by-side so they get married?
Link: Did Navi taste Like chicken? And here's an internet cookie for killing that fucking fairy
Zae: Do you know who Llyod (or is it spelled Loid? Can't remember and to lazy to google it) from Earthbound Zero wa when you hid in the trashcan? Because he hides in trashcans too. Like alot.

Onto teh DARES *cue evil lauging*

Lucas and Ness: Since the swordspersons had to, read yaoi fiction on yourselves. Just no ...bedroom stuff. I seriously find that disturbing.
Snake: Break Sonic's neck for that horrible twerking! I can not get that image out of my head *shivers*
Lucina and (M)Robin: Go on a date. Then Robin has to confront Zae. *evil laughing*
Shulk: Keep saying "I'm really feeling it" until someone murders you.

That was fun :D Please don't kill me, but I ship Severa and Inigo in Fire Emblem Awakening *Runs away screaming*
BlazingBlueFire14 chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Truths
Zea and Author- How could you say 0.5 at the most? It should be -100! Also, how could you feel a bit sad for Bowser? How? HOW!?
Sheik- Do you hate Zelda? If you do, have your favorite food! If you don't, you can have a cookie.
Dark Pit- Are you actually emo or everyone mistaken you for a emo? Emo no!
Dares
Hosts- Watch Super Smash Bros. Rap by Smosh. Your reaction?
Sheik and Zero Suit Samus- Have a brawl with Ike and Kite. Hehe!
Ike- You must resist from this picture *shows portrait of Mist and Boyd*
Zea- Spend one hour with Kite
BlazingBlueFire14 shall be gone!
Thehobkinauthor chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Yes! I love these!
Truths-
Lucina, do you like robin?
Chrom, do you like robin?
Dark pit, are you and virididoing things?
Dares-
Snake, break every bone in sonics body.
Sonic, turn into sanic.
Im making this rushed, maybe ill add more later. Thanks for updating!
-thehobkinauthor
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Dares:
Pit: Eat Floor Ice Cream.
Truths:
Greninja: What are your thoughts on Ash Greninja (it's in the Pokemon xy&z anime)?
Cloud: How does it feel to be in Smash?
Mewtwo: Are you mad at Lucario for being in Brawl while you weren't?
Roy: How does it feel to be back?
Red (Pokemon Trainer) : What do you think of Ash (Pokemon anime)?