Reviews for Tony's Evolution Part IV: Beginning S6 Focus
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
And yet, there are still parts to the La Grenouille storyline that remains a mystery to me. I agree.

Wow I didn't like Vance before but now I really dont. How could he pf ask Tony to do that. He knew what he went through and what Jenny put him through.
GreenEyes09 chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Great story.
SparklingCatseye chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
great story! loved reading it!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Loved how you had Gibbs say "I want DiNozzo back." to Tony. Yah, I sometimes wonder if he is really back, too. Nice series.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
You did a nice representation of Vance. Honestly, I think he is an evil, manipulative, man, who just hasn't let us see his true colors yet! However, you made him likeable, but still a dude with an alternate agenda-just like on the show. Nice job!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
It was really interesting how you added the alcohol/A.A. issue to this story. Honestly, when will this be approached in the show? Wow, bring something to our attention, only to not use it? Sorry, back to your story, you are doing a great job! I love your take on all of the characters and how they interact.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I just love this series that you have. Very well done.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Nice idea. The head slaps might not have worked long term, but it would have make Gibbs feel better. Heh.
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
Cool, that means there's more right? Can't wait!
crokettsgirl chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
That was short. I can't wait to see what happens after this interlude. Is it stress and the booze, just stress or both making Tony sick? And what this job is that Vance needs to see Gibbs about...need more..lol..Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
This was so good, thank you for writing it. Yeah, so many questions and you answered a lot. But I agree there are always more. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Good story!
crokettsgirl chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what's up with Tony and how the team helps him. Throwing up, Withdrawl so he was drinking hard and not being able to sleep too, with out the booze...if he doesn't drink soon, if he is addicted he'll start shaking and sweating. But if he isn't so bad, though with throwing up it looks like he is, he wouldn't...sorry, know a few...lol...It's a disease. Sorry for the ramble. But I'm still real curious to see all you have planned and also Tony's dad. In the series he mentions things here and there about his father talking down to him as a failure, ending up in the gutter and disowning him at 12, no inheritance...Ok, again rambling..lol...Love the story. Looking forward to more. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Don't apologize it's a sign of weakness...lmao! I couldn't tell and when I wrote I'd re-read my chapters over and over again. Then I'd put them up and what did I see, yup one of two mistakes I didn't get...no worries...

I love this chapter. I'm glad that you are picking up with the drinking that Agent afloat had mentioned. It had to be a problem for Tony is he drank like Ziva said yet they just let it go. I wonder what else is up with Tony...another excellent chapter. And I'm glad that Ziva found out he's still drinking and told him he had to go to AA.

Also liked how Gibbs took Tony's place and McGee wondered about it. I think Vance did this for Tony to face his demons and for Gibbs and the team to see what's going on and help Tony...Excellent...Sue