Reviews for Wrong Tent?
Zena Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I liked it very funny!
Ka chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
... Dude, if you don't like guy on guy, just write girl on guy or girl on girl. If it's well written, I'd read it anyway.

...

For some reason, that sounds kind of wrong.

...

Anyway, not all fanfiction needs to be shipping or romance or smut. Personaly, my favorites tend to be little psychological insights and longer adventure fics. Romance fiction is a bit of a guilty pleasure, but it always turns out that my favorites are longer adventure or AU fics with some insight into the characters, whatever fandom I may read from. That, or fiction with my favorite characters being badasses, or me suddenly getting a new favorite character because one does something completely badass that is kind of in character.

Anyway, you lost a bet to that Elle didn't you...
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ha! I loved Toph's reaction to it all! Ha! ;)
Renn chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Lol. Gotta love Toph! )
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Lol. I think Toph's entrance was the funniest part XD Cool fic.

Peace Out! _
PlayElli chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
haha!this was funny and cute lol
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this is so wrong in so many ways but i had to laugh at this XDi love how toph came in and said zuko was top didn't know she was a secret yaoi shipper .
Zuzuari chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was cute :D

Even if you don't like the pairing (I don't see how you don't...) you got a good grasp of the characters :3

_Z
AlternateAnything chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was awesomely funny. I loved it...What's wrong with Zukka?
things24 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is great for someone who doesn't like to write this kind of stuff.
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
For someone who doesn't like the pairing, it's pretty good. I think you missed out on a few letters at the top, but that's just a side note. Very nice, but I don't think I'll see more of this.

Jareth
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
OH MY GOSH! I hate slash parings with a passion, but his is just funny! Oh my cow, I never thought I'd put a story like this on my favorites list, but it's goin' there!

"You really are the girl."

Yes, Sokka, yes you are!
Thy Bird of Hermes chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Bwahahahaha! Wonderful, only one question. Are the Giggle Twins who I think they are?
Spike and Tabby chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
you can review your own stories! YUS! this is great!

anyways, THANK YOU! hehe, as you know, this made me laugh hysterically... it is AMAZING! i love toph... and sokka, 'hey i'm not the-" hehe! go zuko!

ohh my gosh. this is great! thank you, and elle, for my wonderful christmas present!

but now, my tummy is making so much noise, i think karin can hear it... so i'm going to go eat some breakfast/lunch!

love you!

XD TABBY XD

ps, i'm writing... a new chapter of a story for your christmas present because i can't think of a good oneshot, but i am more mean than you, and i'm making you wait until christmas! or closer to christmas. and NO, this is not just a really bad excuse for not having finished it yet!

anyways, i'll call you soon... and sorry for the rambling, i'm felling very... rammbly right not! XD love ya!