Reviews for Chuck vs White Lies
lucky713 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice moment. They never did really talk about that enough did they?
Natvv chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw too cute !

Loved it xD
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww, that was good, Bill! I figured this one would be okay for me to read, and I was right! Although, not a story to be listening to Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats." It kind of made it more interesting I have to admit. Great job! I miss your writing. It was soo cute. And yes, you can find happy Charah in any situation. Loved the 'prayer' lines. Thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was cute.
pinkblood chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Cute story! :D
tshdow chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
nice one. )
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Glad we can always count on you, Bill. "Keep ?" That was worth a chuckle or two. Thanks, have great holiday!
1520173 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
(I know I've been stingy in reviewing lately, so I apologize for that-I just never really have much time for updates)

Light, fun, and fluffy (most of the time). It was a great read.

So I guess according to this, it was actually a good thing that they had that mini-'fight'
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
A pleasant holiday piece, Bill. :)

It felt a little bit perfunctory at first but I thought you recovered nicely during Sarah's lesson. You even found just the right spot for her to take back the bracelet, although the way it happened struck me as her reward for his compliance - she was clearly manipulating him to this conclusion, as evidenced by her "I think that you need to hold on to this for a while. We're not ready" line. It seemed like a ploy for him to reverse his position. When he did she had him, and made him fight for it before she gave him the cookie.

Speaking of cookies, why is it that whenever I read your charah interaction I feel like I should have a pile of untwisted Oreos next to my keyboard? ;)
chuckster54 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This story was ok. I felt like it should of been chuck giving the "truth and trust" speech and not so much sarah. To me sarah doesn't have to feel that it ok to lie to chuck, even along the lines of protecting him. I see honesty as part of chucks nature and if he starts to have issues of honesty than chuck starts to question again whats you have to constantly lie to protect him eventually you will not be able to protect him. I just see that there are differences between trust and truth. You don't have to be totally truthful in order to feel one being honest. The casserole was "ok..I'm just not to fond of green beans" "chuck the fulcrum agent is dead... I had to shoot him"
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, that was pretty cute! Yes, someone made it all fluffy and not...angsty lol. Anyways, great job! It was so cute. (:

Angelica
RT4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aww fluffy is so good! Definitely 'tis the season to be fluffy.
M4dh4tt3r chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh yeah, this totally made me squee! Good job~
daman62 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Bill you writing a fluff story thats so unlike you)

Very nicely done