Reviews for Alternative Misconceptions
Hope chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Do more
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I really hope that you will continue with this story.
Nadia chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Keep going...why did you stop...I know what happens next, but I'd like to know what happens next next! Keep going, it's really good!
enzhimai30 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
please...follow this up...

ur killing me...

kylielink chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
more soon, liked it
KCPreTTyGurL chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Hey there - just wanted to say that I am loving where this story is going.

Its got great flow to it and cant wait for you to update
kate617 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
I am really liking this story so far.

“Do you want to get out of here?

I can' wait to read your next update.

annoyed chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
As I read this I inwardly thought to myself "Why does she keep saying 'inwardly' and outwardly' all the time? If someone is thinking, it is obviously inward and if they're talking, it's obviously outward..." Then I outwardly said this to my friend. She must have inwardly thought this over and agreed with me, for she then outwardly agreed with me.

Okay, I have no idea how your actual story is, because I am so distracted by all the times you say "inwardly" and "outwardly". It really over-does things and makes your story very annoying to read and makes your writing look childish and a little stupid. If someone is thinking, it's obviously "inward"-so you don't have to say that; the same goes for talking and "outward".
Countrygirl09 chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
That was an awesome ending! Just a suggestion but for the next chapter if Pacey brings up the whole birthday suit thing... Joey should deny it and say she meant the suit he's wearing now. This was a pretty good chapter but I definitely sense a set up for the end of Joey and Anderson's relationship... Keep up the good work and update soon!
mittoots79 chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
poor Anderson lol i like it please continue
kk1999 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Intersting begining. I'm looking forward to seeing Pacey reaction to all this.
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
liked it.
Mrs. PW chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Awesome story...Please update soon!