Reviews for MAXIMUM RIDE TOYS
10/10 would buy 10x100000000000 ign
brasscupcake333 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
SO FRIGGIN FUNY!XD
brasscupcake333 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
that was hilarious! i was laughing really loud...the neighbors are probably angry since its 12:27! XD
oh la la chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
You should make a robot that looks like fang and that kisses you so max gets very very very mad
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!
ok,sorry that was a little dramatic but this was more make more,it's probaly to late though because it's 11/1/12 i think.
Kurlycrazykat chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Do something like Celeste the angel bear with a cord on her back that makes her talk like Angel. Or Fang's wings as "BIG AND BLACK AS THE REAL THING" just a thought... :
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I laughed so hard!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was amazing. That was one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! No joke, I'm not one of those people who review on like one of those one word fanfiction, but this just shows that you have a great sense of humor and u will probably be a great writer... Or a sales man! Just kidding but it was really good
Mrs.Fangslastname chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
IT STEPPED ON NUDGE!
BigTimeButterBaron chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Hahahaha! You should make 'Gazzy Beans' or 'Iggy Eyepatch'. I know they sound lame, but you can make them better, I know it!
BigTimeButterBaron chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hilarious!
cheesecake2838 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I just died laughing reading this. No, seriously, I'm dead now.

But this was HIGH-LARIOUS! I kept giggling throughout the whole thing. My favorites were the description of the tail and the "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" song! :D This is comedy gold, you're very good at writing comedy!
Mauwreentjj chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
So, I'm too lazy to actually review all 3 stories differently. I'm bummed that you never wrote Ella's and Iggy's date. That would be awesome (it would be more awesome if my O-button worked properly, and I wouldn't have to slam to get would instead of wuld...)

I WANT A VOICE! It's too bad I can't pay for it... oh well. I don't want a Total action figure, unless it talks. I already got a dog, though it doesn't talk. How about a Fang-figure that randomly disappears? Or... a Gazman that farts and blows stuff up? See, you could do a lot with this story still. Unless too much changed. I wouldn't know, I don't have the other books yet... ANYWAY.

I didn't realize that the Jonas Brothers existed in the Maximum Ride world. Even if they did, if I were Max, I would choose Fang over them anytime. Fang is cute

Gotta go now!

Love,
Paramore7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I want a Voice in my head too!
Ellie Ervin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
do you have change?HaHaHa, no really.

I WANT IT!