Reviews for A Brian Kinney Kiss
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was really hot! Thank you for extending that scene, I was always turned on by that kiss :) It was funny to see Brian so turned on. LOL. Loved the ending too, it made me laugh XD

Great job :)
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved this! The hint of OOC with Brian blowing Justin in front of everyone is just genius...not to mention, fucking HOT!
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Damn good fanfic. Super sexy, hot, bust mostly believable. Characters stay, well, in character :)

I love it! Thanks!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
good one
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I want one of those! Loved it!
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow... just... wow!

This is exactly what I've always wanted out of this scene. I was so disappointed when it was just a tiny clip. Thank you so much for fixing it!

kiss-her-theta x
chlorisloveslilies chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh my God...one of my favorite scene...it's always make my heart beat faster, so faster...It's so hot ! What a kiss !

This story has the same effect on me !
HRDaniels chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey,

Just wanted to say that I really liked this story. I think you did a great job of extending the scene. It would've been great if the episode had ended like that. :)

Oh, and your writing flows really nicely. Good job!
leylastar chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was so good!

God I miss this show..
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
The ending was really funny! I love Brian/Justin fics! I don't even read any other pairings from the show. They just can't compare! It was really hott!Great Job!

~rah~
Aishiteru Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
oh my...fucking god xD

that was awesome! they are SO hot :]

brian's character is so fascinating xD

no seriously I love this story.

mind writing a sequel?

I'd love to read more from you :]
StrongatHeart chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was totally hot ;) I love that little glimpse of a kiss we get on the show, and I love your version of what happens next :D
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Jesus Christ that was HOT!
Annjeela chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hot. Seriously hot.

I enjoyed reading this one.