Reviews for Flawless
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
DSJFKHDKFJAHSDFJKASDFAFJK SO. ADORABLE. OMG. THE ENDING AND. OMG. I JUST. SDFHDSJKFHJKAF.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was so sweet .. I loved it. Lol .. but I kept imagining what kind of pose Toph got into for Sokka .. somehow in my mind she made herself wickedly awesome lol.

This was so adorable and sometimes it takes a few hits with a snowball to realize that what you always wanted was right there all the time. . Great job.
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 8/7/2009

HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
aww!

how cute and fluffy_
jayma chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw too cute! I love them! _ Cute story!
Calysra chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw, that's so cute! And sweet! And full of fluffy cuddlyness that I love to roll around in. And stuff.

It's got good writing, and a good story progression. It makes me really interested in what else you might have written. So, like, I'm going to go check that out now. Well done!
samtana chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ham cookies!

I had a great time reading this. Mid-way through I had to stop and write a song. I was inspired! Thanks. And, as always, nice author's notes and disclaimer.

Happy Solstice!

-samtana

P.S. I don't get snow where I live... weep...
Rand0mV1rus chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah! The fluff! IT BURNS! Must... Read... Agnst!

-Rand0mV1rus

"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"

-Disturbed
kasplosion chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
OHMYARROW TANGY! *GLOMP GLOMP GLOMP GLOMP GLOMP* I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! OHMYARROW IT'S AWESOME! OHMYARROW, YES IT IS. ;D

I LUHVE the connections between our world and the Avatar world (snow spirits and Solstice), ohmyarrow that was so clever! And, I LOVE the Kataang! It was so light and fluffy and not too gushy, you know? AND, OHMYFREAKINGARROW, THE TOKKA WAS FREAKING AWESOME. AHHSUHME, I TELL YOU! I LOVE that they didn't kiss (a lot of snowy Tokka fics end up like that. :P) and it was just perfect! FLAWLESS! YESH! OHMYARROW. YESH. XD

I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH, I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN (oh so over used, but OH SO TRUE!)! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *UBER HUG*