Reviews for A NEW CHANCE AT LIFE FOR ALL
angel313 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Cool. Please finish.
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Rayne-Mitchelle chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Really good! Please write more!
tala chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
i like it so far
shikarimon chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
this is a good fic... please continue... i noe that it is really late and all... but u should continue with the fic... arigatou... _
Ro.Kitsune chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
good story...i hope you up-date soon.
silver
Shadowsfaith chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
sp...sp..spinal tap? *backs away eyes wide* *crosses fingers and hisses* I'm surprised, your medical information was very accurate. *shudders just thinking of a spinal tap* that has got to be the one of the worst procedures I have ever had done, chest tubes being first. It's a shame you haven't continued this story. You have quite a lot of reviews. Good Job on what you do have.
liz chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Hello, i just wanted to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It was so funny in the beginning then it became so sad. Please put up the next chapter ASAP. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter and what happens to Serena too.
Sycopath Chen Chen chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
I have calmed down dramaticaly since my last review and I am willing to be given sedatives. Right now I am currently in a a mental institution and am typeing on my laptop. This is an excellent story and cannot wait for more. That is just how I write psycopath.
death bt moonlight chapter 5 . 2/18/2003
I'm begging here!

I want more!
catherine may chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
Hey,

I just wanted to let you know that this was a FANTASTIC story.I hope that you will continue on because i really like reading this and so does the you just answer a question!Is Serena going to be paired up with anyone?Is Serena going to regain her height when she was cosmos?Bye and Good luck and know that we reviewers like your story and counting on you to finish the story and were going to be waiting!Gl!
Shini Usagi-chan chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
Please continue. Will the other senshi be appearing in this story?
wing-tenshi chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
i really like this story and have been waiting for time for an please please update soooon.
Serena chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
Write or die!

(No just kidding! But please write some more of this story!)
Smoke and Mirrors chapter 5 . 6/7/2002
This story is so sad! Please, don't let her die! Don't let her die! * breaks down* That was so sad! Please, continue!