Reviews for A Winter Wonderland
LavenderQuetzal chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I love this! It's sooo great, and it fits in really well with Obert Skye's style of writing. You got the characters really good, I especially love Ezra's reaction to the concept of Santa Claus. Great job!
The Goddess of Books chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This is a great story so far. There aren't many good stories for Leven Thumps but I really like this one. Update soon!
River Laren chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Okay, I love the story line. It's cherry for Christmas, but still true to Foo. Great job on Clover, by the way!(And all the rest!). The 'personal' questions between Leven and Geth was a really nice touch. Great job! However, when you go back and forth between characters,(which is a really good idea,) it would help if you 'warned' the reader.(May I sugest page breaks?) Also, if you made the chapters longer, it wouldn't hurt, but that's not a big deal. I hope you keep writing!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ha! Has Leven ever seen snow before
Yolen Yui chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Bahhh Bahhh-d Ezra.

But all those kids who get coal in their stockings, would sure be grateful
adptt12 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
good good i love it keep writing
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
HAHA! I always felt sorry for dennis. I want to see what happens next! PLEASE! UPDATE! )
mimimi213 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
irlyrlyloveit!
Bucky McAwesome chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
very descriptive.. add on please!
Galadriadhar chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Finally, a new chapter. Good to see writing from you. But, I must say, the idea of Santa talking to mortals is a tad weird. I mean, isn't he supposed to never be seen? Ah well.
Teengamer chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
HAHAHA! That's so cool that you brought in Ezra into the whole mix. LOL, his reaction is so typical of him. :D I also liked how you described his smile as "grinch-like".

Really nice, keep writing!

~TG~
Nameless Andie chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
santa!

great job
Bia T. Mey chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I like it! Has a very lovely 'Leven Thumps Feel' to it! Keep 'em comin'!
jumpfurjoy chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Thank you dear for being one of the six Leven Thumps writers. xD I absolutely love this story. Update soon, please?
Athena's Hatchling chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Haha, let Lev and Winter kiss under the mistletoe ;)