Reviews for Christmas Eve
spydrga chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wonderful! Thanks for writing it.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*giggles* YAY CELINE! Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with Celine. And I saw her in November. It was freaking awesome!

Anywho...I LOVED this Cmas fic with Mer & Der. It's about time they got Cmas other than Season 1. LoL! I think we need a New Years one...? ;o)

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw... yay for the first special Christmas together for real. Great job!
himmli chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cute story. Thank you for writing
mamd chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved this story! Of course I'm a sucker for happy Christmas stories and add Mer/Der and I'm thrilled! Thanks so much for this christmas present - the only thing that could possibly make it better is more :)

I really hope one day to see a christmas on the show with them and this year would have been nice -even five minutes alone by the tree or in the trailer like you placed them. I think it is important that we recognize that she hasn't had a happy life and moments like this - first christmas mean alot to her and Derek. If I could have picked a snippet of your story to show on tv I think it would have been the tree decorating tied closely with the ending. Tough choice - loved it all.
SeriouslyRandom chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Great. I love christmas. and christmas one shots are like a christmas gift. so THANK YOU!
liljan98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very, very sweet little Christmas story. I wish we would just get a glimpse of something like that on the show
AmyInJapan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cute story, I hope that you'll write more in the future.
belairdesi chapter 1 . 12/23/2008