Reviews for Patchwork Wishes
This is a very sweet and hilarious story. I love it!
Im crying omg
Mommy3 chapter 19 . 1/22
Ok, I think that this story has to be one of my all time favorite stories ever. I loved how you explained what happened to the Potters, I loved that Arabella Fig decided to have an "adventure" with Harry. I loved Snape's April Fools day and Virgi's obsession with him, but my absolute favorite part was the transgender Wolfsbane potion incident. You had me cracking up with the Moony/Mrs. Smythe and vampire girls talk the boys had as well. I appreciate the time and effort that you put into this fic. Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed reading.
Wow. No other words needed.
c00kietime chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Wow...just wow. This is one of the most well done and well written stories I ever had the pleasure to read. *takes off head and bows to you* And no, I'm not eexaggerating. I had to laugh, I was annoyed, angry, sad. For Dracula's sake, this was even better than some (bestselling) books I read!
AND GOD YOUR ARE SO HORRIBLE. I was always so frustated when a misunderstanding occured, or when Lily didn't get to meet Mr. Nathraichean and Ms. Smythe is just so ridiculously annoying, I sometimes had to put my Notebook to the side just to keep going after a 1 hour break. Do you understand this?! I had to take a break from her. A BREAK. I was sometimes so frustrated that I waitet 1 whole week. wow. Ok. Let's just...not talk about it anymore...
Oh and I thought it was amazing how you were able to uphold suspense throughout the whole story. Just when I thought the misunderstandings are getting too much and you'd repeat yourself...BAM! Plotwist. Thank you for existing.
Have a nice day :)
Wren Truesong chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Finally! Finally they used their freaking words! XD
This story drove me crazy because it was hurting so much to hear everything go wrong but I just couldn't stop reading. ;p thank goodness for Sev and his ability to translate!

In other words, you're a fantastic writer and thank you for sharing this with us.
Strikesnake chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
oh, hedwig the owl... i was so hoping for an occamy...
Strikesnake chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I find myself torn, i'm somewhat enjoying the story, but at the same time it seems that everything goes wrong. EVERYTHING. Not just some occasional bad luck but every single thing that has the potential to be good is somehow misconstrued or goes wrong. It starts to feel horrible unrealistic and contrived.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Loved this story. So sad at times with Harry's insecurities, but SO funny at other times. Loved Severus' snarky thoughts in the classroom. I felt bad for Severus when Harry turned him down and I'm glad that he ended up being a part of the family. He needed one as much as Harry did.

I'd love to see a sequel. Harry at Hogwarts. The Wizarding World's reaction to James and Lily being alive. They'll be called The-Family-Who-Lived!
Markku Tuovinen chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Simply awesome. Solid character descriptions, funny pranks, frustrated!Snape, clueless!Harry and a really, really happy ending. A sequel could be superfluous since I feel that Voldemort certainly would stand no chance against this extended family.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"No. Definitely not. You heard what Bob said. You can't ride the bike until you put on your helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and pads for anything else that can bend or can break."

Holy Crap, Does he need to be encased in Styrofoam as well?
twistyguru chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
Such a delightful story! You did a wonderful job of showing how things could be easily misperceived from the different viewpoints, and even kept the adults apart in a believable fashion until they had to come together at the end.

Also, I'm so glad that Hedwig didn't die, and wasn't a dragon.

I would have like to have seen an epilogue, just of Harry playing with the new baby and Holly, as a bow put on top, but I can imagine that scene. Also, Chef Dudley...
Zora Addams chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
I don't know why on earth this strory doesen't have more rewiews. It should, because this might well be the best darn story I have read on this site. The family, the tention, the love. All in a 19 chapter story!
You, dear writer, are an ecxelent author and if anyone tells you otherwise, shove this story in their face.

Love, Addams.
hidez chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
What a wonder series of stories. Painful to read at times from the number of misunderstandings (definitely not helped by Sirius being far from a grownup), and Harry's fears, but the ending made it all worth it! Loved it!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Lovely story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.