Reviews for Patchwork Wishes
GraySkys127 chapter 4 . 11/19
Maybe it's just me, but your story reminds me a lot of 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' :)
Bluerain22 chapter 19 . 9/13
Wow! First I must say I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! HP fans are really missing out. It's very well written, a great long novel that I didn't want to put down! Brilliant, great job! Love the sweet ending. Thank you so much for sharing!
Oh my gosh this brought me to tears this is wonderfully written poor harry if only this was canon anyways your so talented and I really enjoyed reading this :)
lucky333123 chapter 19 . 8/3
Best story everrrrr!
This is a very sweet and hilarious story. I love it!
Im crying omg
Mommy3 chapter 19 . 1/22
Ok, I think that this story has to be one of my all time favorite stories ever. I loved how you explained what happened to the Potters, I loved that Arabella Fig decided to have an "adventure" with Harry. I loved Snape's April Fools day and Virgi's obsession with him, but my absolute favorite part was the transgender Wolfsbane potion incident. You had me cracking up with the Moony/Mrs. Smythe and vampire girls talk the boys had as well. I appreciate the time and effort that you put into this fic. Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed reading.
Wow. No other words needed.
c00kietime chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Wow...just wow. This is one of the most well done and well written stories I ever had the pleasure to read. *takes off head and bows to you* And no, I'm not eexaggerating. I had to laugh, I was annoyed, angry, sad. For Dracula's sake, this was even better than some (bestselling) books I read!
AND GOD YOUR ARE SO HORRIBLE. I was always so frustated when a misunderstanding occured, or when Lily didn't get to meet Mr. Nathraichean and Ms. Smythe is just so ridiculously annoying, I sometimes had to put my Notebook to the side just to keep going after a 1 hour break. Do you understand this?! I had to take a break from her. A BREAK. I was sometimes so frustrated that I waitet 1 whole week. wow. Ok. Let's just...not talk about it anymore...
Oh and I thought it was amazing how you were able to uphold suspense throughout the whole story. Just when I thought the misunderstandings are getting too much and you'd repeat yourself...BAM! Plotwist. Thank you for existing.
Have a nice day :)
Wren Truesong chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Finally! Finally they used their freaking words! XD
This story drove me crazy because it was hurting so much to hear everything go wrong but I just couldn't stop reading. ;p thank goodness for Sev and his ability to translate!

In other words, you're a fantastic writer and thank you for sharing this with us.
Strikesnake chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
oh, hedwig the owl... i was so hoping for an occamy...
Strikesnake chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I find myself torn, i'm somewhat enjoying the story, but at the same time it seems that everything goes wrong. EVERYTHING. Not just some occasional bad luck but every single thing that has the potential to be good is somehow misconstrued or goes wrong. It starts to feel horrible unrealistic and contrived.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Loved this story. So sad at times with Harry's insecurities, but SO funny at other times. Loved Severus' snarky thoughts in the classroom. I felt bad for Severus when Harry turned him down and I'm glad that he ended up being a part of the family. He needed one as much as Harry did.

I'd love to see a sequel. Harry at Hogwarts. The Wizarding World's reaction to James and Lily being alive. They'll be called The-Family-Who-Lived!
Markku Tuovinen chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Simply awesome. Solid character descriptions, funny pranks, frustrated!Snape, clueless!Harry and a really, really happy ending. A sequel could be superfluous since I feel that Voldemort certainly would stand no chance against this extended family.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"No. Definitely not. You heard what Bob said. You can't ride the bike until you put on your helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and pads for anything else that can bend or can break."

Holy Crap, Does he need to be encased in Styrofoam as well?