Reviews for Christmas Drabbles
remuslupn chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh my god, I can't believe I read this. I'm not making a secret of it, I don't like Twilight AT ALL. It's really badly written, and the story is just so.. NOT logical. Still, I read your fanfiction, and it was actually better than the real twilight series. For real. I actually kind of enjoyed it. I mean, Bella's a motherfudger and an ungrateful *ahem* person, so I really hate her, but she wasn't in here. And this whole review probably doesn't makes sense really. ANYWAY, like the only character I actually like from Twilight is Carlisle. And maybe Alice. And Carlisle's so typically gay that I had to pair him with my second most hated character, Edward. For reals, where has my brain gone?

So, in case you don't want to read all that, I hate Twilight, I liked your story, I like Carlisle, I hate Bella and Edward, and I'm now gonna go. Kthxbai.
yuki-nakayama-hidaka chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved this story! The drabbles were amazing - I could picture it all so clearly. The last paragraph did make me a little sad though - shame it is only a Christmas thing... Perhaps birthdays should be considered! (_-)v

Thank you for sharing!
lilliephoenix chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
o christmas tree was my fave. it was so sweet. and i liked the thought of edward and carlisle being together as human and vampire. the peppermint lotion made me go aw.
luv4wyatt chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this was great! I loved it :) you should write more Edward/Carlisle
AmberGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
wow... this was amazing written i never knew edward/and carlisle.. m it was very nice to read XD

happy holidays
murdoke chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yes! Awesomeness! There are like no good Carlisle/Edwards, but these are really good. Write more!
dyly chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw, this is so cute. i feel sad now, edward only has carlisle for christmas :(

write more carlisle/edward!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
i must say...this is well written...but...edward and carlisle?