Reviews for Captured heart
Abster517 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Real good with descriptions! The beginning confused me a little as it seemed to be rushed...but it still was very good! Keep it up! :)
LullabyDust chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You're going back and writing a DarkXKrad now, right? RIGHT?

This was a seriously kick-butt story. Best NiwaXHiwatari I've read in a long time

Lots of love,

Ara
beer and wine chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
aw, you got ranted on multiple times :( People, please don't forget that this is fanfiction. It was still a good lemon XD And the mood spoiling was fixed. Besides, a badly-written lemon is so much worse. I'm glad you fixed the face thing, though.
Rhi.Destiny.Fighter chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Please stop using jap. It's annoying when it is used incorrectly. Just reaplacing words with the jap translation is extreamly annoying. It's alright to use if writing a whole sentence taht is meant to be in another language, but not just replacing other words just because you think that it makes you look smart. Next time please try to leave out the jap in random places?

Other than that, the one-shot was actually alright. I love Satoshi. Although reading that I just realized just how young they are. It's probably best not to make cute, young, innocent boys stay that way. I mean after all, thay are only 14. Make the older characters be like that, not the younger ones.
obsessedwithsora chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i liked it it was good just one thing don't put the

3 and and x.x things in it kills the readers imagination
Pelleas chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
The faces were annoying throughout.

the 3 and x.x and all that. just, don't. In literature.

It would've been amazing if it weren't for the distractions.
ChomiKikee chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I agree;

It would be a much better story if you fixed those minor problems.

No smiley faces.

Use double quotations ""

Start a new paragraph when someone new speaks,

and don't put one word of Japanese- it is annoying.

Good story, just keep those things in mind. ;]
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was good, but the use of smiley faces in literature... It ruins the feel, and doesn't work. The fan fiction would be ten times better if you took out the smiley faces. otherwise, it was good.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ahh, I always love when Dark gets captured and Satoshi gets to have his way with Daisuke!

Next time try to remember that you should begin a new paragraph whenever a new person starts speaking.
SqueemasterTheMasterOfSquee chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
loved the ending :3
Sawsu chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was a good fic, I really enjoyed the end xD

Well written and so on. -

Though I really did think the smileys were annoying. ._.''
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
The ending was hilarious. Well done
Xardain-Ominvus chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was a great story. Very interesting and well worded. You did a great job.