Reviews for Love Remains the Same
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
ohhhhhh honey update pleasee
joanyc chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Ok so this story got too melodramatic for me but still waiting for them to get fixed. ugh so this chapter meand more time apart?! Yes he needs help but #1 is her asking him for forgiveness and realizing their dreams of a fam can still happen. has she atleast visited the baby's grave? Come on let them be happy even OTH did not torture fans this much. This story better end with them happy with their kids. I still can't believe Peyton left.
jordana60 chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
I just read your story and I can see its been years, but I hope you might decide to pick up and continue this one day in the near future. I love all your stories, and I would love to see where you would take this one!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Ahh you need to finish this! I feel so bad for Lucas. I half want him to get better and leave rehab with another woman in tow. Please finish it!
anon chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
How in the world did the book get edited SO fast? jajajajaja :D other than that I really want to keep reading this. good job.
anon chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
How in the world did the book get edited SO fast? other than that I really want to keep reading this. good job.
natarma chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
You should continue, it is a very good story.
natarma chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
You're going to continue this story? I'd really like to know what happens.
cayt326 chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Hey, I know you've started updating and writing again, but I just wanted to remind you that I LOVE LOVE this story and I really hope that you'll update and finish it VERY very soon!
kit147 chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
I found this story to be a touching and emotional story. You real revealed the pain that the characters are experiencing and I would love to read the rest of this story.
natarma chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Update soon PLEASE!
L164 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
I've spent most of the weekend reading all through this story and I think that it's amazing!

I really liked this chapter and how it ended. I really want to see lucas and peyton get back together soon though! :) Please update soon x
EmmaJoie chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
OMFG, this is amazing. You are such a good writer.
Peyt fan 4ever chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
100% Amazing!

It was beautiful, and just purley amazing!

Im so in love with this story. Great update. I cant wait to see what you do with leyton next.

Update again soon,

~peyt fan 4ever
Nadine chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
BEAUTIFUL, Sarah. Seriously 3

I loved his addiction SL and I love the angst. You really have a way of getting that across. I loved the last part of the chapter when she comes to his house. I am really looking forward to see how you are going to rebuild their relationship.

I CANT wait for the next chapter (: