Reviews for Smooch
madforkigo chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Please: Continue/Sequel

I have been waiting for a good story where Shego wasn't Bi or Lesbian from the start. It like how Kim took the lead with them instead of being teased by Shego because she has more experience.

Looking forward to more Kigo story's.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Please continue! I really do enjoy this so far.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
nice... i love the possessive kim... just a question: i remember christy romano was the person behind kim's voice or dubber right?

i really love how you portray your characters... i'm so glad you posted this... maybe you can post another kigo story and i'm looking forward into it... thank you... merry xmas...
Krugerfan18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
it was good i haven't seen that many fics out there were Kim is the aggressive one that have turned out good so this was nice to see you should continue to write
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was great! I loved it please update soon! Thanks
Kapleon chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Lmao! Your KP fics are always amazing.

I especially liked the taking over Iceland and the pool since junior high comments. *Hilarious*

I think Kim being aggressive is cool, but letting Shego occasionally assert some control would be nice as well. Shego saying, “I don’t know what I’m doing” or "“I have no idea why I’m being like this..." seemed a little out of character to me. Anyways, those are just my thoughts.

I've always enjoyed your KP stories, and this one is no different. :)
loneookami chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
love it ... lol the part at the end when kim said "mine" made my day ... if u write more ill defintly be reading it
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
well...i like the way Kim is now ...but think Shego is a little to eeh submissive in this fic...but thats just my oppinion:P

thx for this story! ]
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ho jeez, i loe this really, it made me smile. the character switch was nice, and i like that we know what the other is thinking too.

Extremely well written

well done!

Sam

xx

ps. cant wait for more, please, id love to see this continue
piove chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was incredible - you honestly just made my day . Happy Holidays! (...and I hope you write more soon D)
Mad-Hatter-5683 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
fucking hot and awesome!
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I remember seeing a few of your older stories, before you became a total degenerate, and liking them. You recently said something about having tried everything possible, and I wondered if that referred to plots or positions & number of participants.

While the action was a little too fast, in my opinion, and there was still a lot of emphasis on the physical aspects there was still some story here and a little nice humor slipped in several places. Nice job.

KiY

(The total degenerate part was... I was about to say done tongue in cheek, but that might be an unfortunate phrase given the particular story.)
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very good story. I liked the way you made Kim the more agressive one in the relationship and you didn't make Ron out to be a buffoon and leave him out of the story completly. I myself would enjoy more on this story. Thanks for the read.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3