Reviews for A Recipe For Trouble
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hahaha(: just the summary is cute!(: and very creative!(: keep up the good work!
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Bro,this shit is entence I mean it is off the hizy for real my was so sweet how the end up masterbating with each other and all that shit!#awsomesauce
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
You know, you should really write the threesome...
EternalFalsity chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
can't believe next chapter is last, this chapter was awesome though
EternalFalsity chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
yay!
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
s
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Very nice flashback to their childhood, and I love how vivid Hikaru's thoughts are
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great start to the story, I wonder what'll happen when they are sober? Excited to continue reading.
tommy5146 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
So good please do more
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
This was awesome. So so awesome. Kano was an interesting character, and despite how hawt this whole fic has been, that last line only made me want to read more! Anyway, loved this!
Kidiu chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
I love how Hikaru disses on an obviously pretty nice hotel. Living room, bedroom, bathroom, bar? Too small. XD it's too funny.
akirak chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
lolz XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Wow- that's about all I can say. Amazing story- you really captured each of the twins perfectly. Not much more to say... it's too perfect for words.
junjougirl15 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Gaaaah! Why'd it stop there :'( I actually screamed at that lol XD Anyhoo, great, great work! Love the description and the whole mix-up thing was really interesting too! Silly Kaoru, you shouldnt be so grumpy in the mornings! lol. But yeah, looking forward to an update! :D
Bree-Hitachiin chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Delicious! That is the only word I can think of to describe this fic. Steamy, hot, and yet sweetness peppered on top. A wonderful balance of sex and plot, this was a brilliant fic. Loved it, a hundred stars out of five!