Reviews for Chuck Versus the Motorcycle
NickyR chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Wow very interesting, I still dont trust allison, I am glad that chuck is ok. Do you plan on writing a sequel to this? just curious, I 'll have to look for updates :)
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
E :D
Trisha chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I liked it. Bit short, i was getting into it, but i liked it... Hope for more...
Asgardian750 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Great fic! Chuck really needs to outsmart his handlers, there has never been a fic like that for a while.
jagged1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I really liked the banter between Casey and Allison - you capture Casey's personality pretty well, so it is fun to read. Now it is getting exciting too. Thanks for updating!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Poor Chuck! Always getting hauled off by the bad guys. LOL.

Good stuff! You're definitely getting better!

-Dots
Asgardian750 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
She's a double agent!
jagged1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Enjoying your story. Allison seems like a likable character at the moment, but it may be too early to tell. It will be interesting to see how she meshes with Team Chuck. Thanks for updating!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Wah! They snipped the link! Hmm. Seems the site's not allowing ANY non-fanfiction-related links now. That stinks.

But anyway! Good stuff. Can't wait to see what's next.

-Dots
lstconfused chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
i knew it! something smells fishy when allison kept on flirting with casey! hahaha! i'm intrigue though about omnicron and how it knew about the intersect given that its top secret. if omnicron can find out about chuck, how much more fulcrum, if we are to say that they also have high ranking officials there can access top govt files.
tshdow chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
off to a good start.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I like Allison - she snuck up on Casey! Cool story so far! I look forward to reading more! Please up date soon!

Agent Malkere