Reviews for Spilling the Charms
allbookedup chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you...what a wonderful trilogy. I enjoyed every paragraph...every sentence.

What an exquisite, amazing daughter you created for Sookie with a lovely, unusual name...Loriola...just rolls off your tongue.

Best of all, you gave Sookie and Bill the relationship they were always meant to have.

Best regards,

Ann in SC
CelticGlamazon chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
I want to thank you for creating a woman worthy of our tall blonde and Viking. I love all CH's characters deeply, thus explaining the 10 hours a day that I emerge myself into TB-SVM fanfiction, but you have managed to surprise me when I thought I had read every twist there was on Eric/sookie/bill's love triangle. It has been an amazing ride tripping through the world you spun, and again I give cudos. /Team Rio
Jazminblu chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
I hope there are more chapters...god story
BillFan45 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
What a great chapter. That was so intense.
BillFan45 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
You know, I always distrusted Niall. There was something so creepy about him in the books.

Ewwww! What he wants to do with Rio just makes my skin crawl.
BillFan45 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"The look Eric turned on me was one of pure heartbreak, plain and simple. I recognized it from the way Bill had made me feel when he'd betrayed me; as hard as it had been to forgive him, it had been the best thing I'd ever done. Bill felt my love for him flow out, and he tightened his arms around me, letting me know that he was always there for me."

I guess this pretty much says it all about the way I feel about Bill and Sookie.

I was starting to get a little nervous about Sookie's apparent residue of feelings for Eric. I am glad he told her that he loves Rio.
KYSun chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
Great story. I really loved reading this one. I've always been a Eric and Sookie fan but this was interesting that he ended up with her Daughter Rio and they were a perfect match. All turned out well. Was happy that they defeated Naill..
lisabit chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
Aw, what a sweet ending.
Semiramis27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Great end to the trilogy. I enjoyed these very much and think you write very well. Loved the fact that this one is set in beautiful Cornwall. You obviously know it well. It's too bad that Niall has to be the bad guy here, but you have set it up perfectly. Happy for Bill and Sookie, my very favourite couple, and also happy for the Viking and Rio.
VampMad50 chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
Wonderful story! Loved the "happily ever after" It's nice to see both Bill and Eric happy.

Great writing style. You captured the personalities really well. Loved the first two parts as well. Keep writing. Would love more stories.
joiedevivre1 chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
A wonderful story, I was completely blown away.
comfort432 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
What a wonderful last sentence, made me spit my coffee. Thanks for you beautiful trilogy. I hope a lot more people "find" it.
comfort432 chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
That was one of the best battle sequences I have read. I could actually follow what was happening.
comfort432 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ready to start again on part three, I am glad I can read it in one hit, as so far it is gripping and I would hate to wait for updates. Somehow I feel a little sad that Eric and Sookkie never got together in your story as they have a connection and he calls her "lover".
DICATAKADD chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Okay...I'm horrified about my Bill! But the way the chapter ended with Rio showing up in the street...nice...