Reviews for When Destiny Knocks
kandita chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Omg tell me he didn't run over some poor girl. But I find it so heart wrenching that Sasuke feels that way towards his life...where's is family? Dose he have a guardian? Please do update more often. It seems as if he needs a wake up call are better yet somebody to focus his time on that can change his view of life...also why was he in juvie? And ishe gonna go back to school?
khateelynn chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Oh My! What will happen next!
Pls. Update!
I love your fan fic very much! :DDD
kukya chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
really looking forward to read the next chapter! _
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Ohh lakalalalal love it
maggieannteslow chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Love, love, love. Update soon. I have to know what happens next. Awesome story.
mac2 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Wow you have so many reviews for only two chapters and those are four years apart! Imagine what you would get with more regular updates. I can see why people like this story, it is so interesting so far. I like Sasuke as a on the edge juvenile delinquent and his whole crew. I want to know his back story and besides being super smart what happened to the money? I guess he is not even trying in his school work thus the need for a tutor. I kind of feel sorry for Hinata having to deal with his attitude and later on Karin! Hope you continue updating because we need good authors in this fandom.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
It's only the second chapter but I love this story!:) The way you write is awesome:D Please update soon, you make me love SasuHina;)
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Seems interesting! I'd like to see Hinata change Sasuke eventually, and I'd love to see how she does it! Keep it up! ;D
Charming Essence chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I'm excited to know what happens next. Update again soon. (:
kandita chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I am very interested in reading more. I see that Neji n Temari like each other(lol)...as for Sasuke what happened to his family for him to be that way and want to give up on life? Please do a flashback in his past...

U last updated 9/2012...but please do some more updates...as a matter of fact u have several wonderful stories that I'd love for u to update on...but please UPDATE ON THIS ONE! After just 1 chapter I want no I NEED more!

U did a good job...only fault is no updates have been added:(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
YAY! I've been waiting for an update on this one :) thanksomuch! _
921350 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very interesting, Sasuke the bad boy hehe.
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
It's a good start, like it, update soon.
damnheart.o3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i'm. . . INTERESTED! ! ! i wanna know what will sasuke think of hinata .

i hope hinata will be the reason of sasuke to make his life gooood! ! !

i'm just hopiiing XD AND it's goood :) i hope no tragic :3