Reviews for Next Contestant
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is so perfect there are no words for me to write other than good job. You did a great job writing Gaara and I thought it was funny how you changed Matsuri to be more tsundare.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
deidara, sasuke and neji are all too good-looking to hit on someone as plain as matsuri, she's plain, everyone can see that. neji has tenten, sasuke and deidara can get practically anyone, so yeah, bashing not appreciated, for one thing you made me start to hate gaaraxmatsuri, and bashing characters means you're bashing the creator and bashing them only for the fun? seriously? i hate you for that, bye, i don't like matsuri much anyway, she's seriously weak and stupid, bye once again.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh, I love Gaara being so jealous! I'm GaaMatsu shipper, so it's natural I think. And Deidara bashing yes yes yes!
ObssesionThe-never-ending-wait chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was AWESOME I LUV IT!
the-angry-blob chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Biggest Crack Lolz of the Year! nice job!
Traumaddict chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm new to Gaara x Matsuri but I absolutely loved this!
Waifine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
XD This story was awesome! Okay, usually I HATE songfics, because they're basically the song copy, pasted, and with a few familiar names inserted.

But this story was so freakin' awesome! I had character, it had a plot (of joy) and I think this is quickly becoming my favorite pairing. You write these two so freakin' flawlessly!

Also, I love it that Naruto stuck up for Gaara. Three cheers Gaara and Naruto friendship!

...awesome story. 3
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Jealous Gaara uber kawaii. Nice job!
TheNarator chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aw! that's so sweet! and i love that gaara beats the crap out of sasuke! well, neji too, but mostly sasuke! woohoo go gaara!
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
HAHAHA! I didn't mind Gaara beating Dei-kun up but I felt bad about Neji...I mean, that guy is way too hot to hit on Matsuri (no offence to her) esp. since TenTen's tall and prettier...and older, lol!

SASUKE GOT HIS ASS KICKED! CHA! I love you for that! :P
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw! I love it! Go Gaara! :D
Ginnya chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh yeah I love this fic and also the JOB
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
-in hysterics- Magnificent! I love the song, and I love it times a million when created into this glorious fic! It was hilarious, and everyone was IC (IMHO); I don't even mind that you beat up 2 of my favorite characters. XD Awesome work!
JunebugXD chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
yay, im a creature! woot! great story, it really made me laugh! happy christmas!