Reviews for Aphrodisiac
Furor chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
That was GREAT! I loved the ending. You really know how to keep them in character too. Again, excellent job!
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 4 . 10/19/2002
Oh, man, that was great! That was an absolutely hilarious story! Absolutely hilarious! AND it had a pretty good message coming in the form of Davis' conscience. Great job! (Oh, and by the way, I liked the wordplay. I mean, the Aphrodisiac being named X2C...nice touch.) Anyways, another great job!
Mastero chapter 4 . 7/29/2002
Great story. The ending was quite unexpected.
Featherian Kari chapter 4 . 12/26/2001
A fic with Davis bashing, but it's the good kind, where he doesn't get left out or beat up!
Impmon chapter 4 . 12/13/2001
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I want those X2C!
Wolfie2 chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
Awesome, I think you're the only person who could cover Davis in fertilizer and not bash him! Congrats
Daxter127 chapter 4 . 12/5/2001
WRITE MORE! RIGHT NOW!
Allan Smithy chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
A great ending to a great story. I wish I could say a bit more, but it escapes me at the moment. I can't wait to see what you have coming up next for these kids. A WINNER IS YOU
Devidramon chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
Great story. It was funny, and Davis was a good person, and realistic. I especially liked the way you ended it, with no one actually getting her. Not the usual pairing politics fic.
moi chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
this is such a good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
hey great fic once again you made the fic entertaining crazy and fun...cant wait til see wut ur future fic holds as the all out war for kari continues...i personally am a takari fan...but who gets kari in ur future fics...if n e one does...will certainly be interesting. well i hope you will continue to write more fics soon cant wait til more of davis' reckless abandon personality...hmmm that would make a nice title...well anyway write more and have a nice day ta ta!
Kamika Farinas 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
Heh! Davis is really full of himself huh? *winks* hope to see more in the future! Tata!
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
“He wanted to bust in right away,

Whose 'he'?

that Kari was apologizing,

what's the first?

from the lodge.”

where in the time line is this?

I have to say that this was fun, and I was surprised by the ending, I didn't Davis had it in him but it fit perfectly.
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
You have my link from before.

I best the cure is just to wash it off right?

I can't believe ANYONE would be stupid enough to sell what counts for all perposes a love potion. What Davis' faint from shock, fear, surprise, or bliss? . . .

I have to say this is fun! I hope we get to see where this thing with Davis and Kari goes without interuption, it's just TOO rich to pass up.
Freedom Fighter chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
Hey hey! I'm glad everything ended happily and that Davis did the right thing. You're right... the battle for Kari does continue. Great fanfic! I thoroughly enjoyed it!