Reviews for Day of the DeceptiKitties
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Ok, this fic is adorable! decepti-kitties and Auto-puppies!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
wow...they better take the Allspark with them, because it wants waffles too!
wow, this is even funnyer than the Megatron the Perv show(s)!
starceptor chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
o primus i can't stop reading! ...and...do yo think, i don't know...i could have a little cliffy puppy when your done with him?
TheSleeplessPrime chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
this story was AMAZING! but i have to ask... no offence but were either you, the Decepticons or the Autobots on crack or something? but other than that it was bloody hilarous and my sides hurt from laughing soooo much!
Generalhyna chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You are one crazy author, when I write this in my own version, you are going into it with Autobot X helping you as your assistant in the crazyness (and for the deceptikitties...visulize all the decepticons (minus Shockwave) as japanise kitty girls, who are all dimply cute or as what you made them as deformed kittys (I'll even let you snuggle with a kitty soundwave and a kitty jazz... _
Not Bob chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
O.O It was so funny! I love your transformers story's! Your my favorite author.
Shadir chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
*Cackle* Very funny! Can I keep Starscream-kitty? *puppy-eyes*
TammyCat chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Those traffic-lights are more evil than Megatron anyday lol.

I'm kinda sad its over. It was pure brilliance.
tlcoopi7 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Great story you got there. Maybe you could use the machine as part of Starscream's attempt of becoming Decepticon leader by turning Megatron into a Deceptipuppy.
TammyCat chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Fantastic as always.

You bring a little sunshine to this very wet and cold day :)
AutobotGirl6 chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Please answer this review!

Why would traffic lights wants half of Texas? Don't let them have the half with Houston in it!
Shadir chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
*Cackle* I can't breathe XD
tlcoopi7 chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
That is so funny! You should have Soundwave turn Blaster and his cassettes into Autokitties.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
OMG! jazz the auto-kitty!

and traffic lights! where did you get THAT idea!

and make me a bee-kitty(better yet puppy) please

there be cookies and brownies

AND PRESENT WITH your FAVE transformer :D

over and out
9aza chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
O..M..G. This story is so random and I love it! Prowl's a fanfic writer(the horror!), Soundwave's acting like a fangirl, and poor Mirage is still getting crap for sleeping with a Gobot. The dude was drunk, people do dumb, regretful things when they're drunk. And traffic lights...HA HA HA HA HA HA!