Reviews for The Light and The Dark
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was interesting, but it certainly explained quite a bit. Please update WIDE AWAKE.
tlp chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Achingly beautiful...

That was one of the most heartbreaking things I think I've ever read. She doesn't blame him! Ah how I've wanted to hate her each time I read Wide Awake (which is, btw, probably my favorite AU/AH story), but this.. wow.

Amazingly written as always. Thank you for this.
ChicagoMay chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I hated Edward's mother, but now I see her differently. You are brilliant.
skeptiik chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
poor Edward, poor elizabeth! But really, this was such an interesting insight! And I loved the parallels between Edward in new moon and your Elizabeth.

Now get back to wide awake :)
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
So that's where Edward gets his masochistic ways. Elizabeth is so sad. IK've spent all this time hating her and now I realise that I just can't knowing her intentions. Plus if she hadn't then Edward wouldn't be fucked up and then he wouldn't have been able to understand Bella at all and they wouldn't be there to heal each other.
RoswellianVampire chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was just sad. But I still don't feel bad for Elizabeth though. She thought she was doing something good by giving Edward up but instead she broke him. I wonder what she would do if she ever found out that he no longer had the Light that she spoke of. Probably just drink some more self pity. Maybe Edward has found his Light again, in Bella. Great little side note by the way. Can't wait for the next chapter of Wide Awake! Maybe Bella will finally get some full on lovin'? God I hope so, she's getting ready to explode. Maybe she will explode in to hundreds of shiny bright Unicorns ;P
mangocider chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
wow i really liked this short insight into elizabeth's mind are you doing this cause shes coming back in wide awake update soon
bamaslamma29 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful, as always... very eloquently written... but a question:

Didn't Edward say at some point in "Wide Awake" that his mother accused him of sitting there and letting his father burn to death? I got the impression that he and his mother had had actual, real conversations over this, and that she flat out accused him of his father's death and decided to his face that he was to blame, acted as if she didn't love him anymore, etc...

Maybe I remembered that wrong? If so, I apologize. It seemed as if Edward was telling Bella of actual events that happened between him and his mother after his dad's death, and not just what he perceived when she left him.

Cheers, Bama :)
milestogo116 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Great job. You did a really good job portraying her grief.
pippapear chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh wowser!

You have only bloody gone and done it again haven't you?

An effing masterpiece!

So all is not as we were lead to believe..

So is this foreshadowing her getting her act together & coming to claim him? Forcing B/E's separation. (I ruddy hope not of course!) Or is she always going to be alone & missing him whilst he thinks he is not good enough for her, for Bella, for love. *sigh* Bless little MisunderstandingWard. He needs a hug - Bella your up love! lol.

Anyways - another brill piece of writing from you missy!

How can we ever thank you propery?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Emmy.

X
siDEADde chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I lurk.

But I love this piece, much more reflective and thought out than Edward and Bella were at the beginning of WA. Growth, the sign of mastery.

Fav Line: (was hard to pick one...)

Because somewhere out there in the world, my Light was shining brilliantly among the twinkling stars of the clear May midnight.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow, it makes so much more sence. ofcourse she did it out of love. This was a very beautiful piece even if it is dealing with a horrible topic. sigh...
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21