Reviews for The Light and The Dark
AysheSmith chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i understand why she had to get rid of him because she wanted better for him. although he doesnt know it. i think that is essential. he needs to know this. ] but its soo good it made me cry sighh... i adore your story and im trying to get my best friend to read it ] i also have a questioin. are you done with wide awake? like is capter 52 the end?
Z. Nicole chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Will Elizabeth ever seek out Edward again? I love the stories can't wait for the next chap of Wide Awake...
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OhMyF'ingGAWD, this is so tragic and sad! Poor Edward...poor

Elizabeth!

Thank you for adding this important piece of info to your "Wide Open" saga.

Just wondering...why didn't you add it into the original story?
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This does help me understand why she made the choice she did... WA is just wowing me right now. There are no words...
momams chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Darkness and Light, they travel together on separate roads. Never joining never parting.

Elizabeth loved her husband beyond reason, more than she loved herself. Her only flaw? she was unable to chanel that love to his son, the image of his father perhaps.

She had thought she had everything in life, and sadly it all went away so fast and without any warning. She lost herself in that fire, and by loosing herself she lost the way to her heart and her Light. Was she selfish? Maybe, she truly believed she was doing what was best. That she wasn't enough for her son. That she would never be... There is her mistake, a mother is a mother, and no matter what love drives her to take some actions, she should at least try to share that decision.

She loves him still, and will always love him, but will that be enough?
Smut.Princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aw poor Elizabeth she did do the right thing.

Im reading wide awake and when i seen this i had to explore it.

Its really sad but really good at the same time.

you really out did yourself hunni.
nopenname111 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You do an amazing job of capturing emotions in your writing. This made me cry, it's just so heart breaking because she wanted what was best for Edward and it ended up hurting them both
MiaBabyy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Thank you for this! It explains so much to me.

It was so dark and ominous, but fit in perfectly with everything else. I loved it.

You own the world of writing angst.
ecforevermine chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
You have a true gift, thank you for sharing it.
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh my word that was heart wrenching. I'm crying like an idiot. You are endlessly talented. Fuck.
gypsytrip chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aw. i understand her better now.

thanks )
meggsy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This helped explain a lot
another-vampire chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
it's so sad :( edward and his mum should meet each other!
polyphany chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, that was amazing! I just finished ch. 36 of Wide Awake, and now I don't hate Elizabeth as much as I did. Thank you for the amazing stories.
Andi Bennet chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
wow. i would suggest thereapy, but if i listened to everyone who said that to me i'd be spending my life in a nut house. wickedly sinister.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »