Reviews for a Priori
SakK chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
This is really good. Love your writing style! Wondering if you'll still be continuing this story or if it's on permanent hiatus...?
Thou shalt not fear chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
i love this akane, she's neither oc nor in character perfectly...
anonymous chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
I like mature Akane. She's so much more fun than sixteen year old freak-out-over-every-little-inconvenience Tendo. I love Akane Tendo, I truly do, but her irrationality gig gets real old, real fast.

What I don't get is Ranma. Why does he look like a buff Greek God when he's more of a Japanese bishonen? And I don't get how he can use his canon, juvenile argument of, "I'm not a pervert! Plus, I'm cuter than you!" and then give Akane the up-down look when she's in her hooker outfit, or mention his interest in the potentially kinky stuff she does for her sister's benefit. Mixed signals much?
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
"His perpetually clenched jaw is square and powerful, his long nose Grecian in its elegant strength"

Ranma,,,does not look like this.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
This story is awesome - hands down, completely awesome. Your style is very gritty and film noir/hardboiled detective meets the police procedural and I love that! I just about fell off my chair when Ranma said "So… how do you actually go about aiding in adultery? It sounds kind of kinky."

Can't wait to see what comes next...
adrichan chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I had given up on this corner of fanfiction because of the poor quality of the stories, but your tale lifted my spirits! It's interesting, the characters have their trademark personalities, and Ranma has the curse. (I don't know why other reviewers said otherwise) Well, I just hope you continue to write and share it with us.
VlightPhase chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
This story is amazing! So detailed and descriptive, it is very easy to see things from Akane's point of view. And that's another thing, despite the alternate scene, setting and setup all the characters introduced in the story are quite easily recognizable for who they are. Now, in addition to solving the case and Ranma and Akane's volatile relationship, I'm very curious about Akane's past and what has caused her to become the way she is. I wonder if the earlier break-in to her apartment also has further significance or not.

This chapter especially was very amusing watching not only Ranma and Akane's interaction, but also how Nabiki was introduced. Watching Ranma react to Akane's phone conversation was fun.

Thanks very much for the story, I look forward to more!
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
The first thing that I said when I saw the message that this story has been updated was this: "Alright who the hell is f*cking with me?" Lmao .. it just seemed like a cruel cruel joke .. but it wasn't, it really wasn't _

Oh man, I just loved this. Her snarky inner dialogue, his less than stellar story, and a meddling sister; what more could a person want. I'll be awaiting your next chapter, which with the ways things seem to be going will be next year .. so I'll be here, don't worry lol.
Angela Jewell chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Words can not convey how excited I am to see a new chapter of this story! Here's hoping you're suddenly on a writers kick, and the next update doesn't take nearly as long (though of course I'll be here waiting, complaint-free, regardless.)

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here... now that they've had their little "heart-to-heart" (haha) moment.
Emzi chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Yay! I am happy to find a AU with female Ranma in it! Good job! Pleaseeeee continue
Angela Jewell chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
What in the - HOW have I not reviewed this yet? Why don't I have this favorited and on alert? I feel like a terrible Ranma/Akane shipper. Please forgive me.

That said, this is an EXCELLENT story - full of mystery, intrigue, suspense, and romance (the sizzling, crackling kind); not to mention it's well written to boot. I'm loving the first person narrative, and how we're watching things unfold right through Akane's eyes. And Ranma is hot as hell. Which is NEVER a bad thing, lol.

I really hope your muse grabs hold and never lets go, because I'm dying to see what happens next. Eagerly awaiting chapter 7!
tomboy 26 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Wow .. a new chapter .. I can't believe it! YAY!

This was so good .. even though I had to skim back on the last few chapters because I forgot some things .. but still, just seeing a new chapter completely made my day.

I loved her anger and that she threw a cup straight at his head .. who wouldn't after sneaking into her house unannounced? And then her anger and words .. lol .. I love her attitude. But of course, Ranma being Ranma had to say the most stupidest thing imaginable .. and then realize that maybe he shouldn't have said that at all. Loved it XD
Bree R chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
I'm just no interested in the plot you're spinning...Sorry. However, your narrativ voice especially when you do first person perspective is extremely well written verging on professional level. I read all you've posted to date because of your wonderful skills in that area. Technically speaking this is a great story, but the shoehorning of the Ranma characters into a police drama just feels too strange to me. This was a really nice attempt though thanks for sharing I'll definitely be looking to see what you do in the future.
thwarth chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Is there any chance you will pick up the thread of this story and complete it? I would love it if you did.
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 5 . 12/6/2009